a local

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 16, 2012
Can't wait to see them patches in front of me Just got me a newly welded up heavy grille guard for my truck and one of you feather head scum pieces of shit will look good as my new hood ornament daylight or dark make sure u throw them colors out there so I can see them I'm looking forward to it. The Rebels round here is blessed with the courage of not giving a shit either but when making threats in front of a seven year old looks like to me your wanting the trouble anyhow, but regardless it's coming.
blackyb

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Sep 18, 2012
What are you talking about?

I hope you become one of God's saints. Give your life to Jesus. He really does love you, so be careful out on the road with that new ride and be safe in the hereafter. Honor God.
lazy larry

Marion, VA

#3 Oct 14, 2012
a local wrote:
Can't wait to see them patches in front of me Just got me a newly welded up heavy grille guard for my truck and one of you feather head scum pieces of shit will look good as my new hood ornament daylight or dark make sure u throw them colors out there so I can see them I'm looking forward to it. The Rebels round here is blessed with the courage of not giving a shit either but when making threats in front of a seven year old looks like to me your wanting the trouble anyhow, but regardless it's coming.
How bout th Pagans dude i saw one yesterday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ararat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor to make announcement in Carroll - Oct 19 Keepin it real 1
The clown show Donald trump Oct 18 Keepin it real 1
Who knows god, and who knows the devil Oct 18 Heyman 1
Who knows arce bernal Oct 16 Heyman 7
Who knows renea pack (Jul '16) Oct 16 Heyman 12
Who knows Jennifer Bernal Oct 16 Heyman 2
greg crowder (Aug '13) Oct 16 Heyman 4

Ararat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance