What can anyone tell me about her?
Ha ha ha

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2013
What Lisa is she young like 18 or 30
mary

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2013
I think shes precillas and rockies daughter the drugies from taft. Her brothers too. If thats her shes in trouble cause all her family is all messed up. Her mother does anything for money and gets paid for doing all the dirty men in taft
LALA

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Shes around 30 years old, has a brother in prison
mary

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Yep thats her someone said she lives in corpus
Lori lee

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Yes she lives in corpus, heard shes a hoe, and thinks shes all bad ass
meeee

Ingleside, TX

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Lmao!! Yall girls no nothing about lisa what so ever !!! She is very beautiful and nothing like her parents or brothers she has high standerds and has a good head on her shoulders. Yall are just probley jealous because she is doing good all on her own!!!!
Ms Taft

Aransas Pass, TX

#8 Nov 6, 2013
Yes, Lisa Rodriguez (judges daughter) is living in Corpus and works at Astro. But once a druggy always a druggy. Give blow jobs for a line of coke. She is a thief and hard core druggy. He dad saved her ass from going to prison. Mean while others had to serve time while she had an opportunity at life. She was a beautiful girl but now is a wore out lady no teeth, grey hair and a shitty waitress. So no we don't know her. Mother pretends to be a holy rolly but cant live with the trash they raised.
whatever

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2013
Ms Taft wrote:
Yes, Lisa Rodriguez (judges daughter) is living in Corpus and works at Astro. But once a druggy always a druggy. Give blow jobs for a line of coke. She is a thief and hard core druggy. He dad saved her ass from going to prison. Mean while others had to serve time while she had an opportunity at life. She was a beautiful girl but now is a wore out lady no teeth, grey hair and a shitty waitress. So no we don't know her. Mother pretends to be a holy rolly but cant live with the trash they raised.
If u got to know her you would know she is nothing like her parents. She is a good loving person. No one chooses their parents. So stop leaving hateful comments about her. I bet you don't have the cojones to tell her to her face. Y'all just mad cause she got out of that fu˘ked up town!!!
Ms Taft

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Nov 26, 2013
Let's put it this way when she knocked on my door asking for drug money - I made it clear I had no use for her and last week when I was at Astro Resturant - I also made it clear I had no use for her. So I think it clear I don't respect her and her parents and druggy brother
haha

El Monte, CA

#12 Nov 30, 2013
She doesn't work at Astros she works at at&t...let her be Mrs.Taft.tell it to her and quit hiding behind the computer screen!!! Bet u won't cuz bi÷ches like u r scary a$$!!!
Ms Taft wrote:
Let's put it this way when she knocked on my door asking for drug money - I made it clear I had no use for her and last week when I was at Astro Resturant - I also made it clear I had no use for her. So I think it clear I don't respect her and her parents and druggy brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aransas Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Con Man Posing as a minister in Rockport TX - ... (Mar '11) 11 hr Anonymous 18
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Sabrina "Sissy" Smith (Nov '08) Dec 15 Becky Smith then ... 42
ashley ortiz (Sep '12) Dec 10 keeta 7
Aaron Putnam City Council PLEASE (Mar '12) Dec 8 Law dog 5
kristen brashear is a real bitch Dec 6 wolfman 1
looking for whoever drives a maroon gmc and a r... Dec 4 pebbles 1
Aransas Pass Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Aransas Pass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Aransas Pass News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Aransas Pass