James Queen arrested
wth

Elkview, WV

#1 Sep 21, 2012
thought the home boy was beat up pretty bad and had problems. saw in paper where he got took to jail, why he b still driving if he got problems and b driving with no licence n incurance
loganite

Holden, WV

#2 Sep 21, 2012
just another reason you kids need to stay in school and pay attention in English class
wth wrote:
thought the home boy was beat up pretty bad and had problems. saw in paper where he got took to jail, why he b still driving if he got problems and b driving with no licence n incurance
dont give a dam

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2012
what happened tohim who beat him up and what did he go to jail for. I look on jail report and did't see him. And when was the fight and with who and what was it over. IF you don't care to share.
2 posts removed
concerned citizen

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2012
he didn't go to jail he got a ticket,but i don't need to explain nothing to idiots,don't you have better things to do than worry about who gets arrested,maybe you need to get a job i'm sure you are on welfare since you have all that time on your hands.
u r skank

Bluefield, WV

#7 Sep 25, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
he didn't go to jail he got a ticket,but i don't need to explain nothing to idiots,don't you have better things to do than worry about who gets arrested,maybe you need to get a job i'm sure you are on welfare since you have all that time on your hands.
lmao.... u r 1 to talk... can i get an amen sista... u need to get a new bf. hobag
dont give a dam

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2012
to the one that said that i was on welfare you can go to hell bitch or bastard which ever Yes i have better thing to do but someone put it on here and i just wanted to know but it seems that you got a problem with it so kiss my ass If there is anyone out there that know besides the smart ass please tell me.I know the boy and was just wandering and to the other person you got an amen from me thanks!!!!!!!!!!
wth

Elkview, WV

#9 Sep 25, 2012
to concerned citizen if you are able to read you would have seen it in the logan banner that he was arrested
wth

Elkview, WV

#10 Sep 25, 2012
In other arrests:

• Justin Marcum, 24, of Holden, was arrested and charged with prohibited drug purchase or receipt on September 6 by WVSP Tpr. S.A. Belt. He was released on a $500 bond.

• Mark Taylor, aka Mark Tabor, 26, of Holden, was arrested and charged with prohibited drug purchase or receipt by WVSP Tpr. S.A. Belt. He was released on a $500 bond.

• Donald Glenn Hensley, 40, of Logan, was arrested and charged with unlawful/malicious assault on September 6 by Chapmanville Police Department Lt. D.A. Browning. He was released on a $5,000 bond.

• Jason Williams, 31, of Mt. Sterling, Ky., was arrested and charged with domestic assault and domestic battery on September 6 by WVSP Tpr. P.A. Jones. He was released on a $3,500 bond.

• George Randall Baisden, 61, of Verdunville, was arrested and charged with fraudulent registration, possession with intent, fraudulent/improper motor vehicle inspection, no proof of insurance, no seatbelt, defective equipment and no proof of registration on September 8 by WVSP Tpr. R.E. Stowers. He has been released on a $25,000 bond.

• Michael Rhein, 47, of Richfield, Ohio, was arrested and charged with fleeing and DUI on September 8 by Chapmanville Police Department Sgt. D.J. Miller. He was released on a $3,500 bond.

• Barbara Ann Osborne, 44, of Logan, was arrested and charged with domestic battery on September 9 by Logan Police Department Patrolmen K. Conley. She was released on a $3,500 bond.

• Jerry Michael Workman, 35, of Verdunville, was arrested and charged with grand larceny, fleeing, destruction of property, public intoxication and trespassing on September 9 by WVSP Tpr. R.L. Glaspell. He was released on a $10,000 bond.

• Deloris Ann Hopkins, 35, was arrested and charged with grand larceny on September 9 by WVSP Tpr. J.E. Garren. She was released on a $10,000 bond.

• James Queen, 28, of Mt. Gay, was arrested and charged with driving suspended/revoked non DUI 3rd offense and no proof of insurance on September 10 by WVSP Cpl. L.D. Hensley. He was released on a $2,500 bond.

Read more: Logan Banner - Harts man charged with embezzlement
concerned citizen

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Sep 25, 2012
thank you wth you must be stupid i know he got a ticket and not arrested logan banners facts are never right, and since you know so much why didn't you get on the arrest report from the jail and see,he wasn't in jail smart guy.
1 post removed
dont give a dam

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Sep 25, 2012
Thanks wth I missed that paper i appreciate that u shared this with me and as far as concerned citizen you said that I was on welfare i wish icould get it like some of these others welfare people do. I don't have anything against welfare but u need to get ur shit straight before u say that someone is on welfare. I work for a living and MAY I ASK WHAT THE HELL U DO.(probably nothing) BUT ANYWAY I NOT PLAYING YOUR FUCKING GAMES ANYMORE. But thanks wth for the info.
sweet pee

Elkview, WV

#14 Sep 29, 2012
dont give a dam wrote:
Thanks wth I missed that paper i appreciate that u shared this with me and as far as concerned citizen you said that I was on welfare i wish icould get it like some of these others welfare people do. I don't have anything against welfare but u need to get ur shit straight before u say that someone is on welfare. I work for a living and MAY I ASK WHAT THE HELL U DO.(probably nothing) BUT ANYWAY I NOT PLAYING YOUR FUCKING GAMES ANYMORE. But thanks wth for the info.
looks like wth put dont give a dam in its place!!! bahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aracoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mack Brumfield 8 min sunshine 67
Tigers Football 20 min Tiger Fan 1
Richard wiiliams 59 min i know 10
Rv cheer was rigged 2 hr true 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr frump 1,494
Homeland Security 2 hr i know 3
46 mt view 6 rvhs 2 hr terrible 2

Aracoma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance