Peewee football
Concerned parent

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Went to a peewee football game this weekend
Noticed that ex-police officer.shane alldredge is coaching kids!. Seriously? Grassy community didn't want him working on their school; arab lets him coach kids. I for one was uncomfortable not to mention the poor people he offended that has to see him at all games
Our peewee football program fumbled bigtime!
Fred

Arab, AL

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Concerned parent wrote:
Noticed that ex-police officer.shane alldredge is coaching kids!. Seriously? Grassy community didn't want him working on their school; arab lets him coach kids. I for one was uncomfortable not to mention the poor people he offended that has to see him at all games
So what exactly is your complaint? I do believe Mr. Alldredge went to trial and all that is in the past isnt it? He did not do anything to any children so why would you be worried about him coaching kids? And I do believe the only person that said anything about Mr. Alldredge working at Grassy was Beverly Kirkland (whose husband was defeated by Mr. Nabors in the election for Superintendandt) and Frank Reed ( another close friend of Barry Kirkland. From the time Frank complained until today I say it was all politics. Watch and see either Bevely or Barry Kirkland will run for superintendant in the next election. I think it will be Mr. Kirkland as his wife doesnt have the personality to be a popular politician. But anyway back to Mr. Alldredge, what exctly is your gripe? He paid his dues and has been punished lets all move on!
Tabitha

Warrior, AL

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Concerned parent wrote:
You were uncomfortable? If your child is on his team, remove them from it then. If not, as Fred said, what's your gripe? If other parents have no problem with Mr. Alldredge coaching their child, why should you? What does a man have to do to be able to live his life in peace after paying his dues?? Seriously.
Fred

Arab, AL

#4 Sep 13, 2012
I wonder if "concerned parent" needed CPR and MR. Alldredge was the only person present that knew CP would they be ok with him giving CPR?
Concerned parent

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2012
Just dont think anyone with a felonious criminal record should be a role model for our kids. Do you? Oh yeah the cpr statement was ridiculous
Wilma

Arab, AL

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Do you think SA is the only person at the ball field with a record? If serving your time and acknowledging your mistakes isn't enough...what is? Be kinder than you have to....
Fred

Arab, AL

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Concerned parent wrote:
Just dont think anyone with a felonious criminal record should be a role model for our kids. Do you? Oh yeah the cpr statement was ridiculous
I am pretty sure he was not convicted of a felony, so you saying he had a "felonious" record is laughable. The last time I checked the ethics violation was a misdameanor and if you are going to say that a "felonious" record applies to anyone that had been convicted of a crime you are wrong. But suppose you are right and everyone that has ever been convicted of a crime has a "feloniuos" record then by your standard anyone that has had a speeding ticket is a felon too.

And the CPR question isnt ridiclous is a fair question why dont you answer it? Is it that you dont want to look like a hypocrit and say yes Iwould want him to perform CPR on me or is it that you dont want people to think you detest this man so much that you had rather die than to have him perform CPR on you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arab Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robin and charles Aug '17 know you 1
News Misspelled words help authorities catch check c... (Jan '15) Aug '17 davy 3
Michelle Artis Aug '17 davy 3
Qwestion for Arabs Jul '17 ThomasA 6
the music thread (Mar '12) May '17 Musikologist 28
Ex-Mayor Gary Beam May '17 NobodySpecial 1
APD and YOU! (Oct '13) Apr '17 Steroid Piggy 19

Arab Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arab Mortgages