Brady Speegle
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Ticked Off

Gurley, AL

#121 Mar 22, 2013
Brady worked hard all day Nov30th helping his Granny move. As a reward for his hard work his Mom to her never ending regret let him go out when they got home.Know one knows the pain of losing a child until they've lost one, especially so young and under such tragic circumstances. All the negative comments hurt even more.I hope the driver pays for her part in this. If not who knows how long before she gets in a car drunk and kills again.
Cater

Opelika, AL

#122 Mar 25, 2013
She is still drinking and driving. I've seen it personally over the last few months. But reporting it does not help once she leaves and the police can't find her or the car she is driving. But I won't stop reporting it. It is illegal and she is most disrespectful.
wondering

United States

#123 Apr 1, 2013
Four months ago today Brady lost his life. His family is no closer to the truth of what happened than they where that morning. So sad. Think how hard this must be, we all have our opinions but if this was our child hey would change. Brady's Mother is trying to try to put her life back together his death never leaves her mind. I am so sorry. I know the other family has fears but their child continues to drink drug and LIVE. She shows no remorse and her family continues to be her enabler. My prayers are with you.
hurt

Arab, AL

#124 Apr 1, 2013
No one knows what they are talking about when you pitiful people puts things on here about the girl and her parents,that just shows how stupid you are,you just like running your mouth and keep drama going,how low!!!!
wondering

United States

#125 Apr 4, 2013
Hurt, as the saying goes "truth hurts". My comment is true. I am far from stupid. Read it again, slower this time so you can comprehend.
wtf

Grovetown, GA

#126 Apr 14, 2013
You are right. About all of this "WONDERING" its been since DECEMBER since he died. Its been to long. If it was me i would be in Prison right now and I just turned 18 this year. And she Is still 17 but wven though she is a minor. If you think your big enough to get fucked up and go driving around Arab in the middle of the night. Then you deserve to be arrested. I don't want to hear A.P.D is doing everything they can do. That town never has anything going on at all. The last thing I heard about is a few pot plants being found in a home. Which they called a operation of growing. Thwy need to get on the ball today
Heart Felt

United States

#127 Apr 16, 2013
Dear Brady's Mom, I see you cry, I see your pain. Brady loved you very much, so does your other child. Nothing you did or didn't do caused this. You are a wonderful person. We live life day to day trying to do our best we make mistakes, Brady or you did not deserve this. I am so sorry I wish I knew how to help, I can't imagine your hurt. Always see Brady's smiling face. He loved you, he was proud of you. You have been so strong, someday justice will be served.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#128 Apr 17, 2013
Heart Felt, thank you! My heart is broken & my soul has withered. I miss my Brady so much & sometimes it feels impossible to get up & face the day! I try to be strong around my friends & family but some days it just doesn't happen. I know I have many that care for & love me still here and I am so very thankful to God for them but there is such a deep void inside of me that will never be filled by anyone but Brady. Hopefully I can push some of the pain back when I find out what happened to my son. I know he would not want me & his other loved ones to be so sad. He could never stand it when his Momma cried. And Brady may have been proud of me but never more than i am of him! Yes, we made mistakes & i thank God everyday that Brady rededicated his life to Christ & ask for forgiveness just days before his death! I am so very proud of that & thankful to have at least the peace of knowing where he will be waiting for me! Thank you everyone for the prayers, they have been and still are desperately needed!
Faith

United States

#129 Apr 17, 2013
Brady's Mom I love you, I was so blessed when I met you and your family. I am so sorry that Brady was taken from you. I am very proud of you for being so strong. You always have me and my family. I will defend Brady as long as I live, because I knew the true Brady. Love, B.
Curious

Tuskegee, AL

#130 Oct 14, 2013
Has anything happened with this case yet? It's been almost a year. Some conclusive evidence Gould have been found by now
Free

Goodwater, AL

#132 Dec 2, 2013
She is scot free. The great APD cops didnt think to get her tested for drugs or alcohol and have no evidence. Grand jury threw it out, they have no case.
joemomma

Sebree, KY

#133 Sep 2, 2016
Free wrote:
She is scot free. The great APD cops didnt think to get her tested for drugs or alcohol and have no evidence. Grand jury threw it out, they have no case.
Who is this girl? I would assume she is no longer a juvenile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arab Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hartselle to ban nightclubs, bars: (Oct '10) 7 hr ThomasA 3
Seth Sullivan finally getting what he deserves (Dec '11) Nov 28 Drudging up old news 511
Baileyton family in need of help for christmas (Nov '08) Nov 26 wifeofjeff 2
Nursing pay Nov 20 Floyd 2
Old friend Looking for Susan and Don Silvus si... (Apr '15) Nov 18 Sammy 3
Will D. Trump force Arab, Ala. to change it's n... Nov 10 davy 8
Randy Shaneyfelt Nov 5 I do 2

Arab Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arab Mortgages