Brady Speegle
Mike

North Richland Hills, TX

#81 Jan 18, 2013
Got the hell out of there as soon as I could, went to college, and wuz poorly prepared the first year cuz I wuz a product of your school system. You see, I cain't even spell right to this day...
Mike

North Richland Hills, TX

#82 Jan 18, 2013
The real problem with small towns like Arab, is either you go to church with a bunch of hypocritical backwards bible beaters, or hang out with the rednecks and nothing to do but drink and phuk. Hang out with Satan, or be Satan. Not much of a choice, but like I said, man y'all know how to talk, I could sit there for hours just listenin' to ya.
Sam

Atlanta, GA

#83 Jan 19, 2013
Mike, I'm not from Arab Alabama. I'm from a very famous tourist town. And I spent many years living in Texas. I would rather live here where people smile and wave for no reason than live outside Austin and screw a bunch of livestock. Queers and steers! Ha
Mike

North Richland Hills, TX

#84 Jan 19, 2013
Good one Sam!
Arab girl

Arab, AL

#85 Jan 21, 2013
I live outside of Arab. I went to school there unfortunately! The worst part is nothing to do. Crap like this gives us a bad name. It was completely uncalled for on this kids behalf. Arab is a bunch of snooty people! You got money you fit in. I am a genuine country girl, I live on a small farm but my kids aren't out here being irresponsible.
Arab

Arab, AL

#86 Jan 22, 2013
Only one, goes to Arab High School. The driver lives in the county and goes to Brindlee Mtn. Also the 21year old went to Brindlee Mtn. So I don't see how this gives us a bad name! You live in Lacey's Spring. Buy the way the driver is a genuine country girl.
Trioxide

United States

#87 Jan 22, 2013
Country girl in this case is a girl who has been genuinely plowed more times than the family farm.

And she does not go to school anywhere. She quit because, as she put it, it's hard to get up that eary with a hangover. Brady was kicked out as well. No idea about the live in 21 year old boyfriend or the dirty blond.
Arab

Arab, AL

#88 Jan 23, 2013
Like I said driver went to Brindlee Mtn never attended Arab city school. Brady went to Arab city school, only kicked out tell jan 2013 he would have been allowed to come back. 21 year old went to Brindlee Mtn high school. And she is a country girl because she lives in the crountry.
Trioxide

United States

#89 Jan 23, 2013
Arab wrote:
Only one, goes to Arab High School. The driver lives in the county and goes to Brindlee Mtn. Also the 21year old went to Brindlee Mtn. So I don't see how this gives us a bad name! You live in Lacey's Spring. Buy the way the driver is a genuine country girl.
This says the driver attends Brindlee Mountain. Forgive me for not realizing you meant something other than what your post said. My appologies.

I find no difference in the quality or attitude of the two high schools. I went to both and the people are the same. The quality of education is the same unless the student actually wants to learn. That characteristic is rare here- even if the student doesn't live in the "crountry". And I don't really understand what the difference is half a mile down the road. If you live on this side of the line, go here; that side, go there.? I don't think there is one. Even if someone resides in the middle of town, I'm sure they qualify as city slicker.
Trioxide

United States

#90 Jan 23, 2013
*don't qualify as a city slicker. Whoops.

Does anyone else's phone auto correct to weird things? The other day I tried typing the word sick and ended up telling everyone about my dick problems. I'm a girl so there was confusion. I'm going to start a thread for this because it's awful and funny.
Trioxide

United States

#91 Jan 23, 2013
What the f? My first post disappeared. Dunno what happened. I corrects the last line and it showed....

Anyway, I appologized to Arab because for some reason I did not understand that when they posted the driver goes to Brindlee Mountain, they meant that the driver went to BM previously.
And there is no difference in the attitudes of the schools. I went to both and unless you want an education, you get the same in both schools. Most of the student were only there because of truancy laws and their parents wouldn't let them drop out. Drawing a line and saying one side goes here and the other side going there, does not make anyone different from their neighbor. Arab is a rural, country town. It is full of rural, country people. The outside world look at us as a whole. Yes, the whole thing gives everyone here a bad name, inside the city limits or out of them.
Arab

Arab, AL

#92 Jan 23, 2013
If you don't know the difference between Arab city and Brindlee Mtn then you did not attend either one. Just like ther is a big difference between Arab and union grove. Plus the only person that's says she quit school is you. Her face book still says she goes to Brindlee Mtn. Just like you said Brody was kicked out of school he was not. He was suspended tell jan 2013.
There is a big difference between the two schools. One ranks in the top 5 and the other no
Arab

Arab, AL

#93 Jan 23, 2013
One ranks in the top 5 in education and the other no where close.
Trioxide

United States

#94 Jan 23, 2013
Yes, I did attend both. No, I see no difference. And why does it take so long for some thigs to post?

If you knew her, you would know she quit a while back. She works first shift sometimes because she doesn't go to school.
Trioxide

United States

#95 Jan 23, 2013
Arab, are you a product of the Arab city school system?
Lady

United States

#96 Jan 24, 2013
Arab does not provide education to the children of the town. They teach the tests to up the score. I can not tell you how many days I spent in a classroom doing test prep work. Then I transferred to a descent school system where I finally learned something.
Mike

United States

#97 Jan 24, 2013
Maybe y'all ain't never gotten your heads out of your ignorant asses long enough to go see other parts of the world or you would realize one Marshall county school is the same as the next. Move out of Marshall county and then you will see the difference!
Trioxide

United States

#98 Jan 24, 2013
And everywhere else I have ever gone to school, being "suspended" or "expelled" until the next year is the same as being kicked out. But I guess if you see it on Facebook, it must be true! The Internet does not lie. Neither do people who use it on a daily basis.
omg

Huntsville, AL

#99 Jan 24, 2013
this is about Brady not the schools in marshall county.....nope SHE doesnt go to school works part time at KFC IN ARAB be sure to tell her to go to hell next time you are there, and the rest of the time is spent with man wasted at her MOMS house....school would cramp the life style..... she brags about it on fb.
Arab girl

Arab, AL

#100 Jan 25, 2013
I do think bashing the towns is childish including my statement. Brady was on the wrong path just like the girl that hit him! I can say bad things about both schools! I attended Arab and my kids went to both. I now homeschool my youngest. The point behind being a country girl is not living in the county! Or being plowed more than the farm lol.. Country girl to me is gardens, horses, cows, and chickens! Cooking homemade meals not in a box and living a simple life! Claiming country living in a trailor with no farm animals and going mudding is not country! As for telling her to go to hell that is wrong. I know where she works, lives, and her mom and wasted dad! Does that give the excuse that a young man died because of her carelessness? NO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arab Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sailboat Aug 10 usn vet 1
Phillip Decker Aug 8 CaseyJones 2
News Mayor of Arab announces intent to run for secon... (Feb '16) Jul '16 CWW 15
Local Politics Do you approve of Clay Scofield as State Senator? (Jun '12) Jul '16 Rosie 10
Will D. Trump force Arab, Ala. to change it's n... Jul '16 ThomasA 2
Is cousin marriage corrupting? Jun '16 victor 2
Info on area Jun '16 Heisenburg 4

Arab Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arab Mortgages