First Prev
of 2
Next Last
btjustice

Huntsville, AL

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Tragic news about the kid killed in the accident last night. I have lived in arab a couple of years though and have noticed there are a LOT of rednecks driving around town in mustangs. Anything from hoopties with primer paint to nice ones. Is it a redneck thing out in arab for everyone to have a mustang and furthermore for people to drive like fools and race them up and down the roads of arab and 231?

I sure hope the little barney fiffe arab police department can find out who the other little punk was driving and racing that kid last night and throw his ass in jail and prosecute him for his part in all of this.
Guntersville

Birmingham, AL

#2 Mar 20, 2012
btjustice wrote:
Tragic news about the kid killed in the accident last night. I have lived in arab a couple of years though and have noticed there are a LOT of rednecks driving around town in mustangs. Anything from hoopties with primer paint to nice ones. Is it a redneck thing out in arab for everyone to have a mustang and furthermore for people to drive like fools and race them up and down the roads of arab and 231?
I sure hope the little barney fiffe arab police department can find out who the other little punk was driving and racing that kid last night and throw his ass in jail and prosecute him for his part in all of this.
What a fool you are, u just jealous u don't have one to ride in. There has been street racing in Arab and every other town for years. This was terrible and shouldn't pass judgement there!!
btjustice

Huntsville, AL

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Guntersville wrote:
<quoted text>What a fool you are, u just jealous u don't have one to ride in. There has been street racing in Arab and every other town for years. This was terrible and shouldn't pass judgement there!!
I am the fool? I am a LIVE fool who isn't stupid enough to hot rod it up and down city streets racing rednecks and endangering the lives of others and myself. So if I am a fool for that, then so be it. And no, where I grew up you didn't have a lot of little redneck kids racing in the city streets with their redneck sports cars, so no it doesn't go on in EVERY town.
scooter

Osceola, MO

#4 Mar 20, 2012
steve burns is a snitch for the cops
btjustice

Huntsville, AL

#5 Mar 20, 2012
scooter wrote:
steve burns is a snitch for the cops
1. who cares?
2. what does it have to do with my topic?
dqgirl

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2012
No matter if they were racing or not there were young lives lost and it deeply saddens me. Praying for peace and comfort for all involved.
Shelbygirl

Blountsville, AL

#7 Mar 21, 2012
If you don't like rednecks, Arab is not the place for you. Where I come from we wear that name like a badge of honor. We have a lot of good wholesome fun not found in the city. I do agree drag racing is stupid on a busy highway. I saw the cars after the crash and it was a big wake up call. I own a Shelby Cobra, people are always trying to race me.......I am older and wiser, plus I know I would win anyway.......
scooter

Osceola, MO

#8 Mar 22, 2012
btjustice wrote:
<quoted text>
1. who cares?
2. what does it have to do with my topic?
1.I care

2. you are a fucktard
Arab

Arab, AL

#9 Mar 22, 2012
scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
1.I care
2. you are a fucktard
Only reason why you care is because you got your ass arrested. If you are not doing drugs then why do you care.
justthefactsmaam

Pelham, AL

#10 Mar 22, 2012
1. The State Troopers, who are investigating the wreck because it was outside the city limits, have not found any evidence there was a second car or that racing was even involved.
2. It happened on a four lane highway outside of the city limits, where all of us routinely drive 65-80 MPH (the posted speed limit is 65).
3. The other vehicle involved in the wreck was driving on the WRONG SIDE of a split four lane highway with his HEAD LIGHTS OFF according to the State Trooper's preliminary investigation.
4. A local family just lost their 21 year old son because of a tragic accident. Show some respect you idiots!
Shelbygirl

Blountsville, AL

#11 Mar 23, 2012
Well the State Troopers are idiots. We heard the racing before the crash and heard the other mustang race away. We live right here where the wreck happened and were outside that night. We spoke to an eyewitness who was pulling out of warehouse and saw the TWO mustangs racing. I guess it's easier to turn a blind eye.
Jeff

Laceys Spring, AL

#12 Mar 23, 2012
Shelbygirl wrote:
Well the State Troopers are idiots. We heard the racing before the crash and heard the other mustang race away. We live right here where the wreck happened and were outside that night. We spoke to an eyewitness who was pulling out of warehouse and saw the TWO mustangs racing. I guess it's easier to turn a blind eye.
To be fair Shelbygirl the troopers said there "was no evidence" of racing, meaning that in court they can not prove the two cars were racing. Even if there were two cars racing the second car had absolutely no requirement to stop at the accident as long as that car was not involved. When I say involved I mean that if the second car did not ocme into contact with either one of the other two cars then he did not have to stop. I have seen thin firsthand and had a trooper tell me that if you are not directly involved in an accident (if you or your vehicle did not come into contact with another vehicle) then you are under no obligations to stop.
Shelbygirl

Blountsville, AL

#13 Mar 23, 2012
Hmmmm. If that's what you call fair. I have no ill will towards the other driver, the whole thing is a tragedy. The poor man who pulled into oncoming traffic....probably by accident. The poor kid whose parents are devastated. I just hope at the very least this mystery driver learned a valuable lesson. If it were me I would have a hard time not feeling some responsibility. Thanks Jeff have a great day.
Don

Hanceville, AL

#15 Mar 25, 2012
I just knew after I read about the wreck, some white trash would be posting something here about it. BTjustice you are trouble making trailer trash.
bt justice

Huntsville, AL

#16 Mar 27, 2012
don. f*ck you. I'm not the white trash redneck here, you and your hick kind are the white trash rednecks....racing your hick cars up and down the roads kiling people.
Arab

Arab, AL

#17 Apr 1, 2012
bt justice wrote:
don. f*ck you. I'm not the white trash redneck here, you and your hick kind are the white trash rednecks....racing your hick cars up and down the roads kiling people.
By your post and past posts your are. Every thing you post is negative. News flash they don't only race in Arab they race where ever they are people and fast cars. Most are young. If you dont like what happens in Arab then stay in HUNTSVILLE
Arab

Arab, AL

#18 Apr 1, 2012
Guess that little hick town police made you leave. HAHAHA
And the rest of the rednecks would not touch you so you and your family had to run to huntsville.
Stevee Burn

Birmingham, AL

#19 Apr 4, 2012
Don wrote:
I just knew after I read about the wreck, some white trash would be posting something here about it. BTjustice you are trouble making trailer trash.
Meet me Dom you idiot, i'll put a redneck ass whipping on you , wal-mart 6pm today, i'm sure the rest of the family can come out of the store long enough to see me whop yo ass !!!!
scooter

Maysville, MO

#20 Apr 5, 2012
Arab wrote:
<quoted text>
Only reason why you care is because you got your ass arrested. If you are not doing drugs then why do you care.
did your dad marry his sister?
Joe

United States

#22 Sep 22, 2012
Shelbygirl wrote:
If you don't like rednecks, Arab is not the place for you. Where I come from we wear that name like a badge of honor. We have a lot of good wholesome fun not found in the city. I do agree drag racing is stupid on a busy highway. I saw the cars after the crash and it was a big wake up call. I own a Shelby Cobra, people are always trying to race me.......I am older and wiser, plus I know I would win anyway.......
Shelby cobras are not street legal. How would you be driving one on the street?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arab Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Annonymous 85
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Tue Centrist 242
Personal affairs in a public position (Mar '14) Sep 6 onlyinmarshall 17
Water in Arab Aug 29 PoisonedWater 2
Why is Israel the only civilised country in the... Aug 27 Asare 1
Durty snapchat Aug '14 bamaboy90420 1
fashion/personal shopper Jul '14 irmak 1
•••
•••
•••

Arab Jobs

•••
•••
•••