Friends, Family Fondly Remember WHNT ...

Friends, Family Fondly Remember WHNT Legend Grady Reeves

There are 3 comments on the WHNT-TV Huntsville story from Jun 18, 2013, titled Friends, Family Fondly Remember WHNT Legend Grady Reeves. In it, WHNT-TV Huntsville reports that:

"WHNT this is Channel 19 Huntsville. This is Channel 19's Morning Folks, a public service potpourri of events on the calendar from various places across the north Alabama area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT-TV Huntsville.

Charlotte Mulvihill

Albertville, AL

#1 Jun 18, 2013
I met Mr. Grady Reeves in Albertville, Alabama in front of Foodland. I was 17 years old. My Dad, Roland Johnson introduced me to him and former Governor Don Siegelman. He was running for Attorney General I believe at that time. They all three were convincing me what a great man Siegelman was as I was about to turn 18 and become a new voter. They were so right! Mr. Reeves nor Mr. Siegelman ever let me down!
Drew Peacock Millercan

United States

#2 Jun 18, 2013
It's hard to believe such a great famous Huntsvillian has just passed away. I met Mr. Grady Reeves at a midnight DeMolay meeting. He was a "DeMolay Dad", along with Scout Master John Scobles and Professional Wrestler Tojo Yamamoto. After the secret meeting, we drove up to MonteSano State Park in Scobles police truck... he even let me turn on the trucks blue lights and siren while Tojo and Grady threw M-80's out the back of the truck. We camped out Tojo's cabin that night, and played strip poker while drinking shots of JD with PBR chasers till I passed out. Last thing I remember was Tojo yelling at me in broken Japanese "you're squeal like a pig white boy". I drank so much, my butthole was bleeding the next morning...
Bea Chermeat

Grovetown, GA

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Grady taught me a great game as a child. It was called Midnight Monorail. That was fun. Thanks Grady!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arab Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nursing pay Oct 18 Nurse1 1
sailboat Oct 18 bubba Navy 2
Will D. Trump force Arab, Ala. to change it's n... Oct 18 BONDIgate 6
Why is Israel the only civilised country in the... (Aug '14) Oct 18 Indict AIPAC 4
Randy Shaneyfelt Oct 12 Curious 1
Phillip Decker Oct 11 anonymous 3
Heather Renee Hinchee Oct 1 Former resident 3

Arab Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arab Mortgages