WE

Arab, AL

#1 Feb 11, 2012
I have come to discover that the only thing that gets the attention of the majority in this city is gossip! It also has to be the kind of gossip where they can point the finger at someone! While they sit back and pretend they have done no wrong at all! As for anyone new moving here that has no ties to the community good luck to you, you won't last long! You hear everyone say how close the community is well ask someone that's family has lived here since Arab was formed. Also dont ever say a bad word about anything in this town to anyone who is a true Arabian because from that point on your name will be mud!! I always thought this town was awesome place to live. It's a small town where you get to know people the academics are wonderful and everything is within five minutes. Little did I know that just like every other town people thrive off gossip, if you aren't from here it doesn't matter how long you have been here you will never be an equal and your children will always be the ones in trouble and the ones who did it. There is no point in arguing with an Arabian because you will always be the idiot and they will be better than you. It doesn't matter that they have never left this town, the best education they have received is from the high school because the college they attended if they even went was easier and that they didn't work for what they have it was handed to them they are always better. To your face they will be as nice as they can but the moment your back is turned you wouldn't believe what they could say about you. They know your entire story whether it be true or not and everyone else will know it soon enough. They stick together so don't ever confront one of them because if you do you might as well start looking for another place to live because you, your children and who ever else you are close to will be miserable!! It does not matter they are wrong or that there child did something to yours, you are stupid and your child is satan. Trust is something that you know doesn't exist if you think your medical records, prescriptions, your childs academic records, how much you make or what your finance rate on your mortgage is, is actually confidential think again they all know and it is talked about when you aren't around. If you want your life to be confidential and you would prefer not to be gossiped about don't live close to the city or move away as far as possible. Some people move here because the academics are great if that is the case make sure that your kids avoid confrontation and you never question anyone! Keep your life to your self and move out of arab jurisdiction. They will still gossip and they will wonder but you will have the satisfaction of knowing they have no idea! Oh and by the way before people start making assumptions no I am not trailer trash who has evil children and likes to blame everyone else! Yes I attend church I am sure you have heard my name but I am positive that you wouldn't know me if you saw me! I avoid the gossip at all costs! I have a life and a busy one so I don't have time to worry about anyone elses. I started using this forum to read important information about things that might be going on but the only thin that ever gets responses is gossip! How sad is this? Yup that makes Arab look wonderful keep up the amazing work!! Just remember the names you see in the news that are corrupt amongst other things have been here there whole life! As always though gossip will stir! Everyone have a wonderful night and don't forget karma will always come back!!!
Fred

Laceys Spring, AL

#2 Feb 11, 2012
Blah, Blah, Blah, Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Take your own advice before giving it to others.
WE

Arab, AL

#3 Feb 12, 2012
Fred wrote:
Blah, Blah, Blah, Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Take your own advice before giving it to others.
How am I calling the kettle black? I didn't name anyone, I didn't direct it a certain person nor did I make false accusations! You must be from Arab!
Fred

Laceys Spring, AL

#4 Feb 12, 2012
It seems the only people that are spreading rumours are you and your friends. Why keep bringing this stuff up? Let it be. But I guess you dont have anything better to do than to talk about yesterday's gossip do you? What a pity, you only live to cause conflict and spread hate and misery. Remember you reap what you sow.
WE

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2012
I think we are talking about two different things and obviously I'm not the person you think I am because you have me completely confused I have no idea what you are talking about!
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#6 Feb 13, 2012
Don't be too thin skinned and keep your bowels in a uproar. Ever small podunk town has it's gossips and shi7 stirrers that find the only way to climb out of their trailer park mentality is to run someone else down below them. Pay no attention to those toads. life is too short to worry about trivial matters and trivial people. Peace!
Fred

Laceys Spring, AL

#7 Feb 13, 2012
WE wrote:
I think we are talking about two different things and obviously I'm not the person you think I am because you have me completely confused I have no idea what you are talking about!
Why post th crap you did above unless you were looking to stir up a bunch of crap? Dont give me that nonsense about me having you confuse with someone else either. You post from a Cleveland AL IP address one day an a GA one another but you are the same fool. Find a hobby, spank your monkey, do something creative for a change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arab Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i hate arabs and their culture??? (Oct '12) Jan 31 Jan 13
Why is Israel the only civilised country in the... (Aug '14) Jan 31 Jan 3
Dirty Ice Machines A Problem For Some Restaurants Jan '15 Jamestheduke21 1
Misspelled words help authorities catch check c... Jan '15 leroy 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Arab, AL (Jul '10) Jan '15 Tomas Reicher 34
Wyndham hotel a joke Jan '15 Jtz 3
Tracie Pridmore (Jan '11) Jan '15 Tracielynn77 9
Arab Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web