The top 10 reasons Hugh Flanagan lost

The top 10 reasons Hugh Flanagan lost

Posted in the Arab Forum

Dave Letterman

Montgomery, AL

#1 Mar 13, 2012
10. He's a little too cool for Marshall County voters
9. Those bogus campaign ads showing him hunting without a hat on
8. Real estate lawyers do not make judges; nor does Gov. Bentley
7. The mudslinging backfired
6. Hugh got out worked
5. People are tired of money controlling politics
4. Jean Brewer
3. Liles Burkes
2. Wes Long
1. Mitch Floyd
Fred

Laceys Spring, AL

#2 Mar 14, 2012
pretty funny, I bet Thomas A will have something to say about it too. Way to go Mitch!
jan Cook

Alabaster, AL

#3 Mar 14, 2012
That is what the Long's can do for you with Big money.
ThomasA

Wattsville, AL

#4 Mar 14, 2012
Fred wrote:
pretty funny, I bet Thomas A will have something to say about it too. Way to go Mitch!
What's your problem? I voted for Mitch and i think a lot of people changed their minds about Flanagan after seeing the last day smear sheet that arrived in the mail Monday. Also some people were irked about the "endorsed candidate" sheets that were circulated at our church Sunday morning and probably at other churches too.
Fred

Laceys Spring, AL

#5 Mar 14, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>What's your problem? I voted for Mitch and i think a lot of people changed their minds about Flanagan after seeing the last day smear sheet that arrived in the mail Monday. Also some people were irked about the "endorsed candidate" sheets that were circulated at our church Sunday morning and probably at other churches too.
ThomasA simmer down son. What I wrote wasnt meant to sound mean, just thought you would have something to say about Flanagan losing thats all. I am glad Floyd won as I believe you are too, right?
GOP Reformer

Albertville, AL

#6 Mar 14, 2012
Great list! I could not agree more, might put a certain father/son team on there too though!
ThomasA

Wattsville, AL

#7 Mar 14, 2012
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>ThomasA simmer down son. What I wrote wasnt meant to sound mean, just thought you would have something to say about Flanagan losing thats all. I am glad Floyd won as I believe you are too, right?
Right!! But did you vote according to your "endorsed" candidate sheet or vote according to your personal convictions?
Fred

Laceys Spring, AL

#8 Mar 14, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Right!! But did you vote according to your "endorsed" candidate sheet or vote according to your personal convictions?
I vote for the person, regardless of thier political affiliation. I plan on voting for Howard Hawk too. So I am not a yellow or blue dog republican or democrat.
ThomasA

Wattsville, AL

#9 Mar 14, 2012
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I vote for the person, regardless of thier political affiliation. I plan on voting for Howard Hawk too. So I am not a yellow or blue dog republican or democrat.
The days of the straight party voting are slipping away. Now if we can just get everyone off their dead asses to go vote regardless of who they favor, our system might be a bit better.
Fred

Laceys Spring, AL

#10 Mar 15, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>The days of the straight party voting are slipping away. Now if we can just get everyone off their dead asses to go vote regardless of who they favor, our system might be a bit better.
I dont know if it would be better, we need informed voters thats for sure. Oh and ID to vote should be mandatory everywhere in the nation. Too many dead people vote in the elections for me to feel any other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arab Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whose on meth 7 hr Come on 1
Am I a jerk? Fri mister magoo 9
ThomasA is a dicksucker Jan 31 misty feels 8
Arabia Arise Jan 18 larry white 3
News Arab PD places officer on administrative leave (Apr '15) Jan 18 Renee 3
You Stupid Rednecks (Mar '17) Dec '17 Toughie 4
News Recruiter: Trucking industry "begging" for good... (Jun '12) Dec '17 ThomasA 36

Arab Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arab Mortgages