Hooray for Hopewell planned

Sep 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Progress-Index

The Hooray for Hopewell Arts & Crafts show will be held Sept. 18-19 In downtown Hopewell.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

Sweet. Do they still have games at this event? They should be Hopeless-themed games. Like a "Name that Drug" carnival game booth. Or a "Find the Baby Daddy Lineup" for moms & youngsters.

I bet they'll be some Al Pacino/Scarface art for sale. You know, really classy stuff.

Hooray For Hopeless indeed.
Uptight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

GI Joe wrote:
Sweet. Do they still have games at this event? They should be Hopeless-themed games. Like a "Name that Drug" carnival game booth. Or a "Find the Baby Daddy Lineup" for moms & youngsters.
I bet they'll be some Al Pacino/Scarface art for sale. You know, really classy stuff.
Hooray For Hopeless indeed.
Come on down, Joe. I'm sure you will feel right at home at "Baby Daddy Lineup"!!
HA HA

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

What do you mean. He is still trying to find out who His daddy is. His momma never knew which one of Hopewells GOBs knocked her up. He is soooooo stupid.ha ha ha ha.
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

So... you're saying you think my daddy is GOB material?

Awesome. Maybe we can catch up on lost times. He can take me down to the river and teach me how to throw trash into it.

Or maybe he can take me out to eat at K&L before the gangs come out at night.
Think B4 you write

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

Thank you for planning and seeing through a huge event like Hooray for Hopewell. It takes many hours of work to pull an event off such as this. If you choose not to attend the event then just stay at home. Just maybe if more people tried to build the town up instead of tear it down, we would all live in a nicer place! Thank you again for all the work you put into this event.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

I attemded Hooray for Hopewell one year, every vendor had one thing in common. They were all selling the same three velvet paintings, you know the ones, the ones that have the cheap little light at the center top of them. They each had the likeness of

(1) Jesus Christ

(2) Martin Luther King

(3) Elvis Presley

I, also, like the idea of games and contest that stick with the ideas of Hopewell.

You could have a game with ten people and have the customer attempt to pick out the one high school graduate of the group.
You could have Hopewell's own version of the Jerry Springless show with all of the women in Hopewell who have tats, fighting over who slept with their own cousin the night before.
You could have a mother and child beauty contest, open to 10th and 11th graders who bring their babies. Winner could get double their normal ADC check for a year.

The choices are endless.
How fun

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

Sweeet!
Just me

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

Aw come on, it's a weekend intended to bring the town together. Please don't trash it. If more people were involved in the day-to-day life of Hopewell in a positive way it might, just might, have a positive effect.
dum

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

HA...HA......AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA. Neeeeeeeeerp i dont think so Just.
Riled

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

You people are hopeless. Really hopeless. You'd complain if a dog turd smelled like chocolate.
let us drink it

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

hurray fo Hopewell, we got us a ethinol plant that ain't gonna open and cost us tax payers another bundle. thanks city council and city manager.
Enuff is Enuff

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Hooray for Hopewell has become a JOKE!! They need to get the fat ass Hios lady from the planning board she is a JOKE!!
Idiot Finder

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Enuff is Enuff wrote:
Hooray for Hopewell has become a JOKE!! They need to get the fat ass Hios lady from the planning board she is a JOKE!!
Why dont you get off your fat lazy incompetent ass and do something worthwhile verses running your fat ass mouth about other people!!!!YOU ARE THE JOKE and everyone knows it.
Enuff Is Enuff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Idiot Finder wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you get off your fat lazy incompetent ass and do something worthwhile verses running your fat ass mouth about other people!!!!YOU ARE THE JOKE and everyone knows it.
Dont you just WISH you really knew who I am?? Everyone knows she is a fat ass b**ch!! and the festival thanks to her has become a joke
Idiot Finder

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Enuff Is Enuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you just WISH you really knew who I am?? Everyone knows she is a fat ass b**ch!! and the festival thanks to her has become a joke
I really dont care who you are- you are a sad pathetic spinster with nothing of value or importance in your lonely life. You call someone a "fat ass'- I can imagine you are a real "looker" yourself- get a life- and always remember you are the joke!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Appomattox Discussions

Search the Appomattox Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 7 hr Hoolio 2,539
does anyone know groy? Jul 8 Renaldo 2
miller park pool Jul 8 hooded warrior 7
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul 4 Anonymous 1
20 dead, more trapped in 2 India building colla... Jun 29 jaanvi rajput 1
Consumer Inflation Hits Highest Level Since 201... Jun 28 Go Blue Forever 1
Lynrocten thieves revealed!! Teresa Humphries a... (May '13) Jun 28 Internet tough guy 64
•••
•••
•••
•••

Appomattox Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Appomattox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••