Man charged in 8 rural Virginia shoot...

Man charged in 8 rural Virginia shooting deaths

There are 12 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 20, 2010, titled Man charged in 8 rural Virginia shooting deaths. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

APPOMATTOX, Va. - Christopher Bryan Speight described himself in court papers as a dependable, hardworking person who was not quick to anger, and he showed pride in his ability to "find ways to get out of problems without using force or violence." Friends, in letters in support of his successful 1995 application for a concealed weapons permit, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“Baladi wa7ad faqat”

Since: Oct 09

Khartoum

#3 Jan 21, 2010
Americans are hypocrites, if it were an Arab or Muslim they would have blamed every Arab country,just like they did in Yemen, they are killing innocent Arabs in yemen today over what Nidal Hassan and Farouk Abdoulmutallab did (which was not even terrorist considering the resources these 2 have and the resources that America has to kill Arabs and Muslims in Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan)

America is cursed, Americans are the biggest terrorist who are scared to die,will they bomb virgina over this white terrorist?
Dems Suck Ass

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2010
Sudanese Arab wrote:
Americans are hypocrites, if it were an Arab or Muslim they would have blamed every Arab country,just like they did in Yemen, they are killing innocent Arabs in yemen today over what Nidal Hassan and Farouk Abdoulmutallab did (which was not even terrorist considering the resources these 2 have and the resources that America has to kill Arabs and Muslims in Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan)
America is cursed, Americans are the biggest terrorist who are scared to die,will they bomb virgina over this white terrorist?
Go eff yourself. If I had my way, I'd order you pieces of crap to be nuked at sunrise, without any warning.
It should start with a few big bombers nuking your worthless asses, then subs launching ICBMS, and then use the rest of our technology on the survivors.
Does that sound harsh? Tough. It's what YOU backwards savage tribal pieces of shit chose. We should stand together and kill you without pity or mercy. Same rules you have for us. G F Y.
CJ in Dallas

Grapevine, TX

#7 Jan 21, 2010
Unfortunately this type of thing is happening all too often amongst Jehovah's Witnesses. Between their constant changes in doctrine and hearing how the flock always need to do more to further the interests of the Watchtower Publishing Company, is a recipe for disaster. Yet the JW's keep their blinders on, and still think they are the happiest people on Earth.

Anyone who is interested in joining this Cult, please, PLEASE do diligent research first before even inviting them into your home. The life you save may be your own!

My condolences go out to the families of the people that lost their lives.
johnny

Alma Center, WI

#8 Jan 21, 2010
I am non denominational....But I do have to say that if I was, I would be a Jovie,they got the best looking women...lol
Mitch Graziadi

Ephrata, PA

#10 Jan 21, 2010
Christ and guns don't mix!
Jak Ball

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jan 21, 2010
This man was having trouble. The last info from him just before the murders is said to have been:HEADS UP!

The Watchtower religion in their very own literature will ADMIT to Jehovah's Witnesses members *high stress levels* in other words manifestation of member mental illness: PTSD, depression,suicidal ideation,anxiety etc.... They ADMIT to this when propaganda serves them to advertise the *hardships" and *persecution* associated with being in the *one true religion* and having to carry on with bearing the torture stake (cross) of Jesus.

ACTUALLY it's because the JW religion is a man made oppressive cult that drives people mad. According to US studies, "Jehovah's Witnesses are more likely to be admitted to psychiatric hospitals than the general population". "According to an article in the British Journal of Psychiatry," he said, "they are three times more likely to be diagnosed as suffering from schizophrenia and four times more likely to be paranoid schizophrenics. "

As a writer in the American journal Free Inquiry puts it:'Either the Jehovah's Witness sect tends to attract an excess of pre-psychotic individuals who may then break down, or else being a Jehovah's Witness is itself a stress that may precipitate psychosis. "'Possibly both of these factors operate together.
Dave

Australia

#14 Jan 21, 2010
Obviously we do not have all the details but clearly this man was not a practicing Jehovah’s Witness: they abhor all violence. He may have been in the past, though, and if so then he is an ex -Jehovah’s Witness. Please note the difference. They do exist— such as Danny Hazard for instance—who used to walk the way of truth, but has now turned away from it.
When God does leave a persons life, or is shut out because of such negative, vengefully thinking, then horrible things really can erupt. Look at Judas Iscariot as a prime example. He was once right in there, amongst the chosen elite, and then found cause to become a traitor, denouncing our Lord. Unfortunately these things happen.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#15 Jan 21, 2010
"Dear Jesus, please protect me from your followers and..."
MKB

United States

#16 Jan 21, 2010
johnny wrote:
I am non denominational....But I do have to say that if I was, I would be a Jovie,they got the best looking women...lol
Go get you a Jovie then. Just be prepared to be told what to do, read, think, and even what you can and cannot do in the bedroom with your spouse!
pierce

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Jan 21, 2010
what's with middle-aged whites and killing sprees?

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#18 Jan 21, 2010
pierce wrote:
what's with middle-aged whites and killing sprees?
Think about it, white-Europeanish dudes invented the A-Bomb, napalm, poisonous gases, germ warfare, strategic bombers, flame throwers, the machine gun, the Sturmgewehr, submarines and aircraft carriers, among other things.
johnny

Alma Center, WI

#19 Jan 23, 2010
MKB wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get you a Jovie then. Just be prepared to be told what to do, read, think, and even what you can and cannot do in the bedroom with your spouse!
Hey, I was just making a point. I would not be a Jovie even if my life depended on it. I was going to let a neighbor child go with my daughter to a 4th of July parade and the mother said "NO" because they do not believe in our government. I said "really? Who do you think your welfare check comes from?" But their women are good looking, the young ones any way...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appomattox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison Officers Alone Wed Prison Officers A... 1
Who loves bbw women? Jul 28 Donald trump 3
CON Man new to town Jul 28 tuesdays gone 1
White woman lookin for black man (Apr '13) Jul 24 jamie 36
hang out Jul '17 not from here 1
jeremy haskins (Apr '13) Nov '16 Loser FAR AND WIDE 9
Robert E. Lee Road changed to Buffalo Soldier R... (Feb '14) Jul '16 Donald 4

Appomattox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance