APPOMATTOX, Va. (AP) State police: Al...

APPOMATTOX, Va. (AP) State police: All 8 Va. shooting victims...

There are 1 comment on the KXMB-TV Bismarck story from Jan 20, 2010, titled APPOMATTOX, Va. (AP) State police: All 8 Va. shooting victims.... In it, KXMB-TV Bismarck reports that:

All post and comments are subject to review and filtering by the Webmaster - Any posts containing offensive language, threats, or any other form of abuse will be DELETED In addition, all posts are logged and tracked in our database system including the IP Address and source computer details of the individual who submitted the post.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXMB-TV Bismarck.

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2010
Um, what is wrong with the people talking about anti christ stuff? And only WHITE people do these kinds of things? have you ever been to baltimore?? These comments are ludacris!!! I KNEW two of these victims personally, and what a waste that they are not here any longer. They were good and genuine people..the kind of people the world needs..Its an awful trajedy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appomattox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Caleb Purcell ? Mar 10 Unknown 6
Lazy white people (Aug '13) Feb '18 Hello 39
White woman lookin for black man (Apr '13) Feb '18 Dougs75 45
What happened to the Blair Products Company Fro... (May '07) Jan '18 Janice52 262
christians helped elect the ANTICHRIST (Jun '17) Jan '18 Poster Child for ... 6
Man Jan '18 creak 2
cop shoots woman Nov '17 bulk 3

Appomattox Jobs

Personal Finance

Appomattox Mortgages