andy

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 18, 2013
I have been told I am going to "Hell" by so many people for so many different reasons. Do any of them really know where the idea of "Hell" came from?
Little Lulu

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Jun 19, 2013
The Bible
andy

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Little Lulu wrote:
The Bible
Incorrect. Like most things in the Bible, this came from somewhere else and was added over a period of many years. Changes were made over time to give us the Bible and its lore that we have today.
Patriotic Girl

Hancock, MD

#4 Sep 25, 2013
Actually if you do research--hell has been wrongly translated from the Jewish word sheol which means common grave.Hell also came into the BIBLE from Dante's Inferno writings.They also inserted it into scriptures to keep the masses under control.Do your research and you have to go to places besides the internet for the answers.Professional researchers at a library did my research and went back as far as they could.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appomattox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the Blair Products Company Fro... (May '07) Jun 24 Darlene 250
Anybody remember La hacienda in lynchburg back ... Jun 3 Mary 3
Robert E. Lee Road changed to Buffalo Soldier R... (Feb '14) Jun 1 Retired vet 3
Heather Peters May 28 Mooky 2
anyone seen my missing dirty-butt? May '16 LynchburgsMostWanted 1
#sokysunrise May '16 Soky sunrise 1
Shelby Campbell May '16 RossdaBoss 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Appomattox Mortgages