Morgan Harrington's T-Shirt - wtvr

Morgan Harrington's T-Shirt - wtvr

There are 222 comments on the WTVR story from Apr 15, 2010, titled Morgan Harrington's T-Shirt - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Here is the news release from Virginia State Police: APPOMATTOX - In the six months since the disappearance and death of Morgan D. Harrington, Virginia State Police with the assistance of local investigators have pursued close to a thousand leads and interviewed more than 100 individuals as part of the on-going investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
AICBond

Perth, Canada

#221 Oct 28, 2010
Brooke4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am going to FL for a couple of weeks but, I'll still keep in touch ;) I hope with all the yard work, you have found time to do some of the other work that you love to do.
Yes, I have time to do all my work. I am going to Florida in Jan., and Feb., going to Destin. Will do some writing and painting there and other work. Have a great time.
AICBond

Perth, Canada

#222 Oct 28, 2010
Brooke4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't think he's K again. I promise he's not.
Speaking of K, have you seen his new digs? On CW he is all decked out in a suit and tophat as if he is going to party with Ian in Irelend on the 12 of July!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Either that OR he is dressed up for court (he will need to take his top hat off though) Too funny!!!!(((OR perhaps he is trying to look like a PI, in which case it is NOT working for him!)))(((Haha...he must have smashed his keyboard to bits the night he was sooooo mad at me over the RCMP! The only one responding to his many desperate attempts to regain notoriety is DS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appomattox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz: 'Majority of violent criminals' are D... (Dec '15) Apr 23 Our President Trump 2
News Charlottesville businessman who admitted to ste... Apr 23 Our President Trump 1
hi Apr 19 hello 1
News Universities Shunning President Trump for Comme... Apr 11 Mikey 1
jeremy haskins (Apr '13) Nov '16 Loser FAR AND WIDE 9
Robert E. Lee Road changed to Buffalo Soldier R... (Feb '14) Jul '16 Donald 4
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1

Appomattox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Appomattox Mortgages