Hopewell ethanol plant to launch oper...

Hopewell ethanol plant to launch operations in April

There are 4 comments on the Progress-Index story from Feb 12, 2011, titled Hopewell ethanol plant to launch operations in April. In it, Progress-Index reports that:

City officials announced that the Appomattox Bio Energy plant in Hopewell will launch full operations this spring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Progress-Index.

VN Vet

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Feb 12, 2011
I'll believe it when I see it. Those clowns are too busy in court to get that white elephant up and running. The GOBs are going to lose thier arses.
hopewell pride

Richmond, VA

#2 Feb 14, 2011
I hope the ppl of Hopewell are notified before they try to start things up so we can run for cover !
Peter

Hopewell, VA

#3 Feb 14, 2011
YEAH!!! Thanks Ed, Christina and the rest of our illustrious Council who voted for this. Just what we need, another chemical plant. When does tax revenue start rolling in???
VN Vet

Harrisonburg, VA

#4 Feb 14, 2011
It won't, it always goes out with our city coucil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appomattox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz: 'Majority of violent criminals' are D... (Dec '15) May 23 payless 5
Liberty needs to shut its doors to foreign hordes! May 21 Mason 1
hi May 19 bert 2
White woman lookin for black man (Apr '13) May 19 bert 33
News Charlottesville businessman who admitted to ste... May 19 bert 2
News Universities Shunning President Trump for Comme... May 19 bert 2
Liberty Baptist--should be ashamed May 19 Father Time 2

Appomattox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Appomattox Mortgages