Updated Virginia State Police Public ...

Updated Virginia State Police Public Information Officer Contacts

There are 4 comments on the Vsp.state.va.us story from Jan 24, 2006, titled Updated Virginia State Police Public Information Officer Contacts. In it, Vsp.state.va.us reports that:

Cities: Charlottesville, Lynchburg, and Staunton Counties: Augusta, Albemarle, Amherst, Appomattox, Buckingham, Campbell, Charlotte Cumberland, Fluvanna, Greene, Halifax, Lunenburg, Mecklenburg, Nelson, and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vsp.state.va.us.

Walter Adam Frazier

Southfield, MI

#1 Feb 21, 2006
My family and I are thinking about moving to Wytheville and I was wondering if there are any police officer job available
Comical

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Aug 7, 2007
Looks like there is several in Chilhowie & Damascus
Lester C Flowers Jr

Ether, NC

#3 Oct 17, 2007
I'm trying to get my NC drivers licsense and I got a ticket in VA in get this, 1988. I was told thatI needed a certified copy of my driving and criminal record from Va. Now at the time I had a MD license.A copy of the VA driving record I can get.How do I get a certified copy of my criminal record even if I have never committed crime in VA. NC Driving Inspector says that I need it.
John

Richlands, VA

#4 Mar 29, 2010
Lester C Flowers Jr wrote:
I'm trying to get my NC drivers licsense and I got a ticket in VA in get this, 1988. I was told thatI needed a certified copy of my driving and criminal record from Va. Now at the time I had a MD license.A copy of the VA driving record I can get.How do I get a certified copy of my criminal record even if I have never committed crime in VA. NC Driving Inspector says that I need it.
If you dont have a criminal record of any kindyou wont get one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appomattox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the Blair Products Company Fro... (May '07) Fri Mary Sadler 244
News Jerry Falwell Jr. Endorses Trump for President Jan 27 pass the plate 1
News Must the president be a good Christian? Jan 26 woodland07 9
Lazy white people (Aug '13) Jan 25 Knee Grow H8er 27
DEPORT ILLEGALS now Jan 20 ILLEGALS GANGS CA... 1
MILITARY at BORDERS Jan 18 ILLEGALS DRUGS BO... 1
Lynchburg working girls?? Jan 17 todu 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Appomattox Mortgages