President Obama Signs VA Derecho Disaster Declaration - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spor...

The President today declared a major disaster exists in the Commonwealth of Virginia and ordered Federal aid to supplement commonwealth and local recovery efforts in the area affected by severe storms and straight-line winds during the period of June 29 to July 1, 2012. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#21 Jul 27, 2012
wwtjdo wrote:
<quoted text>NO..
So you're either not voting, which means you've lost any credible right to complain, or you're voting for one of the two evils, which makes you no better than either... enjoy being part of the problem, or shut up.
bummer

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Jul 28, 2012
What a waistoff tax miney
Robert Saunders

Tannersville, VA

#23 Jul 28, 2012
What about lost revenue, spoilage etc, to the restaurants in the affected area. My restaurant was without power for 5 days. It went out at 915pm Friday and came back on Wednesday around 6pm. Then it went out again on Thursday for 4 or 5 hrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appomattox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Both Obamas are worthless Spooks! (Nov '12) Fri Pizza Guy 14
Lynrocten thieves revealed!! Teresa Humphries a... (May '13) Fri Pizza Guy 66
Democrats - Unwitting Party Of Liars (Nov '13) Fri Pizza Guy 5
miller park pool (Jun '14) Fri Pizza Guy 13
News The 6 Most Extreme Views Of Presidential Hopefu... Mar 24 QUITTNER Mar 24 2015 3
News ABC Investigation Launched Mar 19 Rover 3
amy adamvac Mar 19 mrbigs 1
Appomattox Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Appomattox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]