Accused Mass Shooter Hires Lawyers - ...

Accused Mass Shooter Hires Lawyers - wtvr

There are 28 comments on the WTVR story from Jan 27, 2010, titled Accused Mass Shooter Hires Lawyers - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Christopher Speight accused of murdering eight people in Appomattox. CBS 6 has confirmed 39-year old Christopher Speight, the suspect in the shooting deaths of eight people, has hired two attorneys from Roanoke.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ <><”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#22 Feb 2, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he admit to anything when he has a right to remain mute?
Do you think if he remains silent that it will help him?? LOL

“ <><”

Location hidden

#23 Feb 2, 2010
Richard U sound like U agree with what Speight has done..children where killed!!

He was the one the police arrested. No one else. He was the shooter...no one else.

Like i said Time Will Tell...soon

“Common sense aint that common.”

Since: Jan 10

Richmond, VA

#24 Feb 3, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn't admit to anything, there's no news report of a confession. Post a link to a news story stating that a confession has been taken from Speight, or quit posting that nonsense.
http://www.therecordherald.com/newsnow/x48562...

Here's your link, buddy. I'll post whatever the hell I want.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#25 Feb 3, 2010
tatertots wrote:
Maybe the cops beat it out of him. What the hell are you holding in your photo??
Then those cops need to be tried for treason and once convicted, hung with the 9/11 terrorists in Gitmo.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#26 Feb 3, 2010
WaxPoetic wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.therecordherald.com/newsnow/x48562...
Here's your link, buddy. I'll post whatever the hell I want.
The headline says it, but the article doesn't say a word about any confession or admission of guilt. In fact, the person being interviewed doesn't even know the relationship of the victims to speight, nor does the police spokesperson know whether or not speight was armed when he was arrested.

Sorry charlie, nice try but no cigar.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#27 Feb 3, 2010
Little Sheba wrote:
Richard U sound like U agree with what Speight has done..children where killed!!
He still has the right to an attorney before questioning and he has a right to remain mute. He has nothing to gain by talking to those police without an attorney present and anyone that does such a thing is an idiot.
Lowglow

Harrisonville, MO

#28 Feb 6, 2010
Despite how much you hate this Guy, he has a Constitutional right to an Attorney , everyone has this right.

“ <><”

Location hidden

#29 Feb 7, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>He still has the right to an attorney before questioning and he has a right to remain mute. He has nothing to gain by talking to those police without an attorney present and anyone that does such a thing is an idiot.
Never once did i say that Speight did not have a right to have an attorney. Everyone has that right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appomattox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White woman lookin for black man (Apr '13) Jul 21 Rickgent9663 25
Lynrocten thieves revealed!! Teresa Humphries a... (May '13) Jul 1 Cat 68
What happened to the Blair Products Company Fro... (May '07) Jun '16 Darlene 250
Anybody remember La hacienda in lynchburg back ... Jun '16 Mary 3
Robert E. Lee Road changed to Buffalo Soldier R... (Feb '14) Jun '16 Retired vet 3
Heather Peters May '16 Mooky 2
anyone seen my missing dirty-butt? May '16 LynchburgsMostWanted 1

Appomattox Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Appomattox Mortgages