Lone shooter kills 8 in Virginia rampage

Full story: Daily Breeze

A lone shooter killed eight people Tuesday in central Virginia, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press, and police circled a wooded area where they believed the suspect was hiding.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 50 of50
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amy Smith

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Whether freedom of speech is 'elected' or not...sigh...nevermind...it isn't worth it anymore.So many of our 'freedoms' are being taken away..everyday...just keep on bashing each other;I'm done with ya's.
R-Smart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of speech isn't elected, dunce.
Poor Richard, has a reading comprehension problem and dosen't quite know how to respond intelligently to it.
Polemics

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Iraq civilians, much less their government, didn't provoke anything,
and,
2) how do you know that the "man" wasn't provked?
If you knew Dwyane you know the guy was provoked.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Amy Smith wrote:
1) Whether freedom of speech is 'elected' or not...sigh...nevermind...it isn't worth it anymore.

2) So many of our 'freedoms' are being taken away..everyday.
1) Read the US Declaration of Independance, it says that all men are created equal and are endowed by their creator with unalienable rights. If you're to lazy to remind government and other people about your rights, then you've "elected" to resign them.

2) Name one.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Polemics wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew Dwyane you know the guy was provoked.
I've witnessed one of these family inheritances gone bad situations, it's a crying shame. I'm not saying that it justifies the killings, but people should know that when they are screwing with other people that sooner or later the other person might pop a gasket and attempt to "FIX" things.
Jennifer

Fukuroi, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>I've witnessed one of these family inheritances gone bad situations, it's a crying shame. I'm not saying that it justifies the killings, but people should know that when they are screwing with other people that sooner or later the other person might pop a gasket and attempt to "FIX" things.
Exactly. And if the freak owns guns, eight people die, or thirty people die, and the shooter rots in prison or offs himself. How grand!

Otherwise, it's just a big family shouting match over stupid, material, inconsequential things. Maybe someone gets punched in the nose.

I wonder: How long till little gunfreak Dickie "pops his gasket?"

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Richard_ wrote:
people should know that when they are screwing with other people that sooner or later the other person might pop a gasket and attempt to "FIX" things.
Exactly, the wages of sin is death.
Amy Smith

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

Should we not all have health care? Yes? No? That was 1.
2.Should we not all have the right to be safe in our own homes? Yes? No?
Ok,there are 2...need more?
Torranceboyathea rt

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You're correct, it's ludicrust.
2) You can leave the earth if you can escape earth's gravitational pull. However, should you pass, the water that makes up most of your body will eventually evaporate and be assimilated into the atmosphere where it will become rain, mix with Hitler's body water and many others, then condensate and fall as rain. Where, eventually, you and Hitler's body water will be drank by some 10 year old Asian girl, where hours later she will pass that water in the form of urine and the process begins all over again. But, anywhoo, you said what about leaving the planet earth? You got a space ship coming to pick you up after some purple cool-aid drinking?
I really do not want to get into an argument with you concerning what the Bible says. However, I do implore you to read the good book and learn from it. I understand from what you say you are a non believer, and that is fine....to your own detriment. You are entitled to believe in what you want, or, in this case choose not to believe. However, you do not have the right to belittle a belief. That is just infantile. So, let us leave it at that... I have already moved on and you are forgiven.
Viceroy_Prime

Houghton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>

Anyone who *truly* believes in Christ doesn't go around shooting people.
Ha, like the babies killed in Iraq by US forces? Sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 50 of50
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Appomattox Discussions

Search the Appomattox Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 6 hr abe 1,349
Alter Ego on timberlake Rd (Jun '13) Apr 14 Happy with New 7
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
Central trucking company Apr 12 Mayday 1
Is Liberty University the ruination of Lynchburg? Apr 3 gonesouth 2
Truck driver Mar 31 May 1
Bedford not giving up on getting rail stop Mar 27 Bruce Brinkman 1
•••

Freeze Warning for Appomattox County was issued at April 16 at 8:30PM EDT