Lawson, 17, dies after wreck

Oct 2, 2007 Full story: Times Virginian

“The vehicle ran off the right side of the road, overturned and flipped”

When friends recall memories of Jack Lawson, they will likely think of his smile. via Times Virginian

Full Story
Georgia Jones

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2007
I am saddened by the news of Jack Lawson's accident. The history of the Lawson family runs deep in Appomattox. They have given some much to the town of Appomattox. I last saw Jack Lawson when he was about two yrs old. My daughter was friends with his sister Jill. I remember how kind the family was to me at different times in my life. Everything from employment to helping with legal issues and even giving me advice in court when my daughter had to appear before Judge Harry Lawson. My prayers are with each member of the family during this time of grief. May God bless you and keep you in the palm of his hand.
Rusty

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 18, 2007
Man, I HATED hearing this!
Rusty

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Oct 18, 2007
Georgia Jones wrote:
I am saddened by the news of Jack Lawson's accident. The history of the Lawson family runs deep in Appomattox. They have given some much to the town of Appomattox. I last saw Jack Lawson when he was about two yrs old. My daughter was friends with his sister Jill. I remember how kind the family was to me at different times in my life. Everything from employment to helping with legal issues and even giving me advice in court when my daughter had to appear before Judge Harry Lawson. My prayers are with each member of the family during this time of grief. May God bless you and keep you in the palm of his hand.
Wow, bummer

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 30, 2010
Sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appomattox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beware of this man please share 6 hr KNOWLEDGEISPOWER 1
Alter Ego on timberlake Rd (Jun '13) Thu Linda 10
Arrest Made Regarding Alleged Pistol Whipping a... Tue Pawn Star 1
Your Teen Needs More Sleep: AAP Recommends Late... Sep 13 Bob 35
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Religion Joins The War on Culture - Violent Fai... Sep 1 HidingInMyCave 2
Review: Pawn Solutions Aug 28 Erica 1
•••
•••
•••

Appomattox Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Appomattox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••