Man tied up, wife shot and killed in ...

Man tied up, wife shot and killed in Appling Co. home invasion

There are 84 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Jan 8, 2013, titled Man tied up, wife shot and killed in Appling Co. home invasion. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

Authorities are investigating a home invasion in south Georgia that claimed the life of a Baxley woman, who was slain while her husband was tied up and allowed to live.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

Kathy

Fort Stewart, GA

#64 Feb 27, 2013
Ya'll are just plain mean. Talking trash about Donna like you know her. She is a good person, maybe a little slutty, but she did NO WRONG. She definately didn't hurt anyone. And she is a great teacher, you'd have to work with her to know. And who could blame her for running astray, have you met John? That is one stupid MF.
Bentley

Hartwell, GA

#65 Feb 27, 2013
Kathy wrote:
Ya'll are just plain mean. Talking trash about Donna like you know her. She is a good person, maybe a little slutty, but she did NO WRONG. She definately didn't hurt anyone. And she is a great teacher, you'd have to work with her to know. And who could blame her for running astray, have you met John? That is one stupid MF.
. That has got to be the most confusing post I've read yet !
WHY

Battle Creek, MI

#66 Feb 27, 2013
Kathy wrote:
I don't think you know which side you're on.
Good people aren't slutty. Sleeping with a married man is wrong. She did hurt someone. She hurt an entire family. If you work with her and thin she's a great teacher, I'm glad my children don't attend your school because I don't want a slutty ( your words) teacher teaching my kids AND if she spells like you, she's not a good teacher. And who is John? Her husband or are speaking about jonathan Courson? If it's Jonathan, then why would you run astray for a stupid MF?

You're either drunk, stupid, or confused. Or maybe all three. You're FFL
WHY

Battle Creek, MI

#67 Feb 27, 2013
"think"
Concerned One

Baxley, GA

#68 Feb 27, 2013
John is her 2 ex husband.
Trey

Hartwell, GA

#69 Feb 27, 2013
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>
Good people aren't slutty. Sleeping with a married man is wrong. She did hurt someone. She hurt an entire family. If you work with her and thin she's a great teacher, I'm glad my children don't attend your school because I don't want a slutty ( your words) teacher teaching my kids AND if she spells like you, she's not a good teacher. And who is John? Her husband or are speaking about jonathan Courson? If it's Jonathan, then why would you run astray for a stupid MF?

Couldn't have said it better myself !!!
walt

Glennville, GA

#70 Feb 27, 2013
If he did it, and all signs point to him, I hope he rots in HELL> scum of the earth.
Not Sure

Savannah, GA

#71 Feb 28, 2013
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "FFL" mean?
Ron

Hazlehurst, GA

#72 Feb 28, 2013
Fantasy football league?
WHY

Hinesville, GA

#73 Feb 28, 2013
Not Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "FFL" mean?
LOL. F'd For Life.
gypsy

Lithonia, GA

#74 Mar 3, 2013
I hear someone remarried the ex #2!
Xxxx

Hartwell, GA

#75 Mar 3, 2013
gypsy wrote:
Who cares ?
WHY

Hinesville, GA

#76 Mar 3, 2013
gypsy wrote:
when? Think it's a coverup? Take the focus off her involvement with JC?
topple

Douglas, GA

#77 Mar 4, 2013
I hope that scum of the earth that murdered mandy never gets to walk free on this earth again. may he live the rest of his life in a little cell.
gypsy

Grayson, GA

#78 Mar 4, 2013
Why. I believe it remarried bout three weeks or so. Same as was said to cover up involvement with the bfriend.
walt

Fort Stewart, GA

#79 Mar 5, 2013
may all involved with the death of 'mandy' burn in hell. johnathan is nothing more than a bastard who cared about no one except his 'dick' and looking for free money off the death of his wife.
timmy

Brunswick, GA

#80 Mar 9, 2013
God bless Mandy and her family and especially little Brooklyn. Johnathan should never get to see that little girl again.
LmH1993

Chicago, IL

#86 Jan 24, 2017
DONNA BARNES was a bully in school growing up and would taunt people everyday to, from and during school hours. She either liked you or not, and if she didn't approve of your outfit, makeup or hair bow or family name she would make your life unbearable. All the teachers, admin and staff were seduced by her flaunty "high bang" look and blue eye shadow and big round butt. She attacked with words and looks and defamed your character if you weren't "popular" enough to become one of her tools. As I witnessed countless times throughout several years, it is surprising that she furthered her education and then would naturally return to her small hometown. It is surely sad that she was involved in an unfortunate situation however I can't say I am surprised...Wow
Cindy

United States

#87 Jan 25, 2017
LmH1993 wrote:
DONNA BARNES was a bully in school growing up and would taunt people everyday to, from and during school hours. She either liked you or not, and if she didn't approve of your outfit, makeup or hair bow or family name she would make your life unbearable. All the teachers, admin and staff were seduced by her flaunty "high bang" look and blue eye shadow and big round butt. She attacked with words and looks and defamed your character if you weren't "popular" enough to become one of her tools. As I witnessed countless times throughout several years, it is surprising that she furthered her education and then would naturally return to her small hometown. It is surely sad that she was involved in an unfortunate situation however I can't say I am surprised...Wow
Did not know her then but after college she sure knew how to get what she wanted. Money is the key. If you were a male with money here she came. Her sister the same way. I guess if the guys want fake teeth, fake boobs, fake personalities and a fake relationship these she your gal. Yes she got away with the murder but everyone knows she was involved.
illPrayForU

Alma, GA

#88 Jan 26, 2017
It is evident that you are both so jealous of her and her sister that you can't stand yourself. Everything you said is false information btw. So don't try to say something when you know NOTHING. You people are nothing but a bunch of low life's that have nothing better to do. Sweep around your own porch. I'm sure you wouldn't say a word with your REAL name on here. I hope they find out who y'all are and press charges! Now that would be funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Staff Zone: racism, incompetent staff, and trea... Sun King Staffing 5
Poll Most Gang Members are Gay (Apr '08) Sat Timothy Trummell 42
Scott E. Walker (lunatic Augusta firefighter) i... Sat cawdell 3
News The Un-Pretty History Of Georgia's Iconic Peach Jul 21 KIR SUCKA 8
Time to Terminate Scott Johnson Jul 21 Dana 24
Gay teen for hookup (Sep '16) Jul 21 Gab 8
Illegal Aliens - McKnight Construction - Federa... (Dec '16) Jul 19 Negan 2

Appling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance