Activist against Charity Fraud

Posted in the Appleton Forum

Joan of Ark

Appleton, WI

#1 May 7, 2012
I have found that a local motorcycle club called the Iron Order MC in the Fox Valley area has been for lack of a better word, stealing from charities to fund their own personal intrest. They hold benifits and tell the public that all proceeds go to the charity and then they dont. The last benifit I attended and spent my hard earned money was to help the Salvation Army to do Christmas gifts for families and kids. Now I found that they didnt give all the money to Salvation Army. The Salvation Army will not work with them anymore. Now recently I have found that they are having a benifit for Harbor House. I strongly believe in what the Harbor House is all about, but the Iron Order MC is not going to help them. They are going to take the money and only half will end up with Harbor House. The Iron Order MC is nothing more then charity fraud. If you know them I highly suggest not dealing with them. If you belive in the Harbor House, donate direct. Dont give this group the opportunity to steal from you. I know many motorcycle clubs in this area and they would not tolerate this kind of behavior. Support the cause, NOT the thieves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What To Do About Bad Lawyers (Sep '06) May 9 Jack the rabbit 95
Debate: Gay Marriage - Appleton, WI (Jul '10) May 6 Sneaky Pete 89
Review: Human Resource Assistance Center LLC (A... May 5 Tara 1
News Women stick together against cheating lover (Aug '09) Apr '15 LLL 655
Review: Contrx Industries Inc Apr '15 zenman 2
Sex offenders Mar '15 Dan Hietpas 2
News Neenah Paper's Appleton Mill. (Photo from: FOX ... Feb '15 Dan Hietpas 1
More from around the web

Appleton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE