Joseph

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

I was referred by a friend to Marc Fratter. I found him to be very difficult to get in contact with. My case was delayed several times because he would reset at the last minute without my approval. I would not recommend him.
Alex

Dana Point, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

I have had a terible attorney named "Sheldon Goldstein" in Dallas, TX for a divorce case. This man has no knowledge of law and forced me into filing motions that were all lost i court. I paid him thousands of dollars and finally got someone who knew what he was talking about. Then he filed judgement against me for not paying him $7400 more. I did not even showed up to the court (my mistake) becuase I really did not think he is that sleazy to even follow this. What are my options to take care of this man. This is such a shame that he can do anything he wants and no one can just stop him. Any suggestion?
Elizabeth S Kreis

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Worst Lawyer I have ever had. She did NOT file my case and after 1 month I had to terminated her. I hired Elizabeth S Kreis of Arvada, CO. on Marts 5. April 5 I had to terminated her for services un-rendered. I directed her to immediately return my retainer of $2500.00. As of May 29 2012 Elizabeth S Kreis has still not payed back my retainer!! If you want something done, Elizabeth S Kreis is NOT the one to go to!!.. She will rip you of!!
Randy Freeman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

He was found Guilty of Lying to the Court and was Suspended by the Texas State Bar File:D0100733406 District 01A Grievance Committee.
Fanessah wrote:
Do not do any business with Marc Fratter lawyer in McKinney Texas. Spend your money finding a good lawyer.
catherine

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I picked the wrong lawyer for my w.c. Case... Went to court and settled buti i have not recieved what he said i would be getting monthly for a long time,,,and he took money from me without asking but had me sign a piece pf paper that i gave consent, i wish i could fine someone who can help me know what happen to my settlement?
Mystie

Kaukauna, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

I've just been assigned BJ Jacobson in in custody dispute so I'm curious why you feel this way.
Raised in Kimberly wrote:
The whole of outagamie county smells...but since no one does anything about it...it is the way things always will be. Just wait...most of you will have your run in with this county...and you will be just as angry about it...as I am...but no one cares enough to actually try to do anything about it.
Child services...and BJ Jacobson are jokes. Kim Schroeder and Traci Englund are just as bad...but Ken Wagner sure is no better. They are all dishonest oportunists...who do not care what is fair...or honest..yet they control your life. Wait until it happens to you.
David

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

I lived in Oklahoma for five years and had gotten a settlement from a personal injury case and had a trust. My wife wanted a divorce so I went to an attorney to give her what she wanted. I had attorney's one after another take my money and going to court without inviting me. All they did was keep getting me into more and more trouble and taking money from a trust I had for my future medical. It seem to never end. I even gave up and said if the money's her's just give it to her and stop taking it. It took a month for the third attorney to even get back to me after several emails. I found out he got fired and I'm sure it's for taking so much funds from me while giving the wife all our assets to squander away. Well of course the attorney's got myself in criminal trouble as well to take even more money. I finally gave up and said I wouldn't go back to the courts and they could give it all to my wife if it's her's and then the owner of the firm stopped it by just saying they will see if my trust will give it to them. Like a dumb ass I hired a bankruptcy attorney to help my wife with her finances for her and gave him a retainer of 2000 dollars. We had a large house that had been destroyed by some kids that was in my wife's name but insurance I paid and was named on. He got her to sign a contract on the insurance claim for him to take half of for a check that was already coming to us. I had moved back to NY and he used my name to get the check and told everyone I wouldn't sign it. The check was for 226 thousand dollars. He did nothing for my wife's finances and she has several liens against her and the courts had the insurance company give the bank the check. Well they reissued the check for 89 thousand dollars and took 40%. So this attorney turned a 226 thousand dollar check into 89 thousand dollars just to get a piece of it and left my wife in dept she will nevwer be able to pay. Before I hired him for my wife I talked to him a lot about trust and how these other attorney's broke my trust and he assured me he would do good for my wife. I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE ATTORNEY'S CAN GET BY WITH SUCH UNEXCUSABLE BEHAVOR AND I CAN'T FIND NO ONE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AT ALL. WTF is wrong with these people?
Stephanie D Mulford

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Do you trust the lawyer who committed adultery? Adultery is still a crime in NY. Stephanie Mulford, married with two children. Her son goes to the Pre kindergarten. Being aware of the risk involved, she made an inappropriate sexual advance to her son's classmate's father ( who is also married) in the school setting taking advantage of school environment. She also actively engaged in affairs while she had her babysitter watch her kids, She had her husband pay for the babysitter. By using her legal knowledge, she manipulated and assisted her affair to divorce. As a result she broke other family into pieces. She also intervened the divorce negotiation . After her husband found out her adultery they once tried to work things out. In the meantime, she kept lying to her husband, sons and whole family and actively engaged in affair. The other child misses out father figure and is supported by a hard working mother. Other parents do not want her to come to the school but she has no remorse of what she did. The complaint is being filed to the grievance committee. Can you trust her moral standard or ethics?-

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 88 of88
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Appleton Forum right now

Search the Appleton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 4 min Tealiban faschists 6,902
An alternative tool for controlling wild cat po... 2 hr passive smoker 2
do u know Tue curious 1
New Appleton Forum Apr 20 Emma 1
New Library Apr 18 Emma 1
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Tealiban faschists 45
Frost Damage to Driveway Aprons Apr 11 Emma 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Appleton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Appleton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••