bruce

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2006

Brad Prebe also worked in the Winnabago County prosecutors office and is just as guilty of criminal offences as Joe Paulus. Yet Prebe is now a judge in Outagamie County. Justice has not been served up in full.
ANTHONY

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2006

Judged:

A DEAR FRIEND OF MINE PUT HIS LIFE ON THE LINE AND DID EVERYTHING HIS LAWYER SAID, HE SAID THE MOST HE WOULD DO WAS 18 MONTHS BUT HE GOT 5 YEARS.THIS GUY IS FULL OF IT.HE TOLD HIM TO DO THINGS THAT WERE A WASTE OF TIME.TO FRED RENCH MY FRIEND WAS JUST A NUMBER AND NOW HIS FAMILY AND CHILDREN HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.
Nerissa

Old Bridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2006

My husband has fred rench now and i feel that he is also just a number, never on top of the matter.
ANTHONY wrote:
A DEAR FRIEND OF MINE PUT HIS LIFE ON THE LINE AND DID EVERYTHING HIS LAWYER SAID, HE SAID THE MOST HE WOULD DO WAS 18 MONTHS BUT HE GOT 5 YEARS.THIS GUY IS FULL OF IT.HE TOLD HIM TO DO THINGS THAT WERE A WASTE OF TIME.TO FRED RENCH MY FRIEND WAS JUST A NUMBER AND NOW HIS FAMILY AND CHILDREN HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.
tom Georgia 30092

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2006

Get you a good legal-malpractice lawyer and bring a law suite, against your lawyer. tom
David J Lefever

Beulah, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2007

Judged:

Outagaimie and Waupaca county are ran by criminals
colwilwas

Sequim, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

My lawyer lost my work related back injury case for me.(It took 10 years I lost.)
She even had the jury picked before she came to my home town to review my case in court.
I'm so upset I don't know how to explain it. I worked at my county hospital for over 18 years. My court case was viewed in the same county and at the same time the hospital was asking voters for tax money. I think my county is run by best friends. You scratch my back I'll scratch yours scenario.
colwilwas

Sequim, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

This same lawyer sent me to a doctor who was anti-Semitic. When I told her of his actions she told me I did not hear him correctly. I have a witness to this anti-Semitic action. Of course that was never brought up in the trial.
Joey

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2008

Lawyers have no problem to collect the money, it costs them nothing to loose, be incompetant or neglectful and non caring. They still live in that big house with money. There are few honest lawyers, they are the ones that work the hardest, do he most... and sometimes do not even charge the poor.
Darlene Day

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

After 2 1/2 years and my lawyer promising me we would sue he threatens my mental state if I dont settle out of court before the trial. Saying I was mentally unable to withstand trial even writing up lies of my abilities/ Bar Association wouldnt listen nor would the supreme court when I had witness's and proof of breaking unethical rules
Darlene
He used bad language charged wrong used disability against me
Darlene Day

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

My lawyer got away with unethical behavior on 4 different points
Used disability against me claiming I was mentally unstable to go to trial after promising 1 1/2 yrs before we were going to trial and $30,000 wasnt enough he wanted a lien against my home
Darlene
just me

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Judged:

My late father's probate attorney had us gangstalked (including multiple attempts to have us killed) in 2006- after he had sucked dry all he wanted to obtain from my dad's estate. Where do you go to complain about CRIMINAL attorneys? We have sent a grievance to the bar counsel, but this man did far more than act unethically and bill for meetings never held....he tried to have us killed!
evonneh7

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2008

They are called Public Pretenders ,I believe the more convictions they can get , the higher they climb.
My daughter was convicted w/ out a trial,(he) told her it was emergency court ! she could get out,! come back for trial,she couldn't wait to be w/ her kids, they turned around,charged her,convicted her,she's still on paper,its been 10 years, I can't believe all that I'am reading.Whay can you do when you don't have thousands for a retainer another Attorney won't touch w/out.?
evonneh7

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2008

My daughter got the hell beat out of her by 3 bigg girls,ones mom was an attorney, the other was related to the policeman they sent to take pictures, my daughter was given a ticket !!! the biggies got off !!She even retained a attorney from Appleton !they said she swore...!!!she's only 95lb's.
evonneh7

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2008

just me wrote:
My late father's probate attorney had us gangstalked (including multiple attempts to have us killed) in 2006- after he had sucked dry all he wanted to obtain from my dad's estate. Where do you go to complain about CRIMINAL attorneys? We have sent a grievance to the bar counsel, but this man did far more than act unethically and bill for meetings never held....he tried to have us killed!
I pray somone out there can help you and your family,unfortunately attorneys stick together,I wouldn't stop looking,look in a differant state. I really do believe your story.God bless you.
paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2008

Judged:

talk about bad lawyers and good lawyers. here are 2 examples for you. I was unemployed and had to get a public defender for my felony case. I had to pay him $ 275 00 to handle my case which I did not have. I was in jail so my parents paid the money. He came to see me 2 days before court and told me THIS
I cant defend you and I wont defend you. just plead guilty and I will see you dont get more than 5 yrs. I refused and got a different attorney and in one day he got the charge reduced to a misd and a 10 dollar fine with one yr probation. which laywer would you want to defend you?
evonneh7

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

paul wrote:
talk about bad lawyers and good lawyers. here are 2 examples for you. I was unemployed and had to get a public defender for my felony case. I had to pay him $ 275 00 to handle my case which I did not have. I was in jail so my parents paid the money. He came to see me 2 days before court and told me THIS
I cant defend you and I wont defend you. just plead guilty and I will see you dont get more than 5 yrs. I refused and got a different attorney and in one day he got the charge reduced to a misd and a 10 dollar fine with one yr probation. which laywer would you want to defend you?
Unfortunately these attorneys are never reprimanded for the bull they like to do,who was he ?I hope we never have to meet him.What does a person do ,? ask to see the pretenders credentials ?
evonneh7

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

Justice is what you pay for,who said all men are equal ???
Raised in Kimberly

Oconto, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

In Outagamie county, justice is but a word. Beaurocrats run the whole show from the sidelines...and respond to no one. It has become so much the norm, that everyone actually ignores it. That is totally pathetic. Beaurocrats...like lawyers...always get paid the same...no matter how good they do...and both can be so awfully wretched. But hey...we seem to always put up with it...and ignore the whole system, until we get on the docket for something and get burned too. Where is Cal Spice when we need him? This county...and in fact...this whole state...is a joke.

It is extremely difficult for anyone from the outside to know who is for real...and who is not....as for lawyers. Arrogance and high costs go with the turf. Just do not mess with their golf game...heaven forbid! So few really care...care at all. They totally mess up...but they know it does not matter...they will still get paid the same. They are doing you a big favor, to mess up your life, with their ineptitude. They do not care. What are you gonna do...hire a lawyer against them? Yeah...that almost works.
evonneh7

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

This is America !!!
Raised in Kimberly

Oconto, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Tell Barack Hassein Obama that! He does not believe in the rules either.

No birth certificate...not able to be president...period!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of88
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Appleton Discussions

Search the Appleton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 12 hr TrueWords 6,970
Police say Michael Potts shot Artheddius Pierre... (Nov '08) Jun 18 Thi Nguyen 8
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jun 12 Slam 449
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun 12 Judge 88
Should you Trust Theda Clark? Jun '14 not a victim 2
Twice-convicted sex offender Ricky Loret charge... (Aug '10) May '14 noneone 48
Review: Alpine Concrete Polishing (Feb '10) May '14 Jimmy 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Appleton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000