Iron Order starts fight at local bar.

Iron Order starts fight at local bar.

Posted in the Appleton Forum

Mike

Neenah, WI

#1 Apr 7, 2013
I wanted to know who these guys Iron Order are? I saw names from other states here too. I was at a bar in Neenah when 12 or so jumped this one guy and proceeded to rough him up. A bunch of other patrons got involved and broke it up. Doors on the building got damaged. Neenah police showed up. I've never seen these guys before and I don't think there here for any good if this is how they act.
Anyone have any info on these guys?
good

Cary, IL

#2 Apr 9, 2013
This is not the first time that they started fights in neenah bar they steal money from charities that are spouse to be law abiding but there not
Mike

Neenah, WI

#3 Apr 10, 2013
good wrote:
This is not the first time that they started fights in neenah bar they steal money from charities that are spouse to be law abiding but there not
Are you from Neenah? What do you know about these guys? I'm worried about my business and my people. They roughed up what looked like a kid in his early 20s. I don't want these assholes in my business. I hope they end up in jail for the shit they pulled that night.
good

Hebron, IL

#4 May 3, 2013
I am from the fox valley I only know a little bit about these guys I hope some one does something about them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hoffmaster closing Appleton site, cutting 300 jobs (May '08) Dec 2 JPB 9
News Presidential campaigns make last minute push in... Nov '16 MAGA2016 4
Frankie hallberg Nov '16 Jenifer 1
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Oct '16 MAGA2016 1
where can i get heroin in this town (Jul '12) Oct '16 Dank 10
News Birthday wishes coming in from all over the cou... Oct '16 jeanasp 2
We tell it like it is The Krakow Daily Eagle Sep '16 Lenny 2

Appleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance