father john bolderson
OLD FRIEND

New York, NY

#1 Jun 2, 2009
Can anyone tell me if Father John is still the priest at your Catholic Church. i was trying to get a hold of him just to say hello. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Amazed

Irving, TX

#2 Jul 14, 2009
I used to live at clinton when I was a kid back in the late forties. Had a friend by the name of David King. There was a lady we lived by out in the country by the last name of Orfield. Does anyone know any of the kin?
Tom

Otterville, MO

#3 Nov 8, 2009
Father John Bolderson is a priest at St. Patrick's in Butler, MO and Immaculate Conception in Montrose, MO (The two parishes share a priest)
Kate

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Jan 3, 2011
Fr. Bolderson is my uncle. He is currently serving as the priest for 2 parishes outside of KC, MO.....I'm not sure which ones though...but he is doing very well.
Arlene

Southbury, CT

#5 Jun 27, 2012
Where is Father John now? I would love to get back in touch with him. I have wondered about him ever since he left our Parish.
Mcbride-help

Festus, MO

#6 Sep 11, 2017
Has anyone had any problems with is priest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appleton City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
garage sales (May '18) Jul '18 rick 3
Deadbeats (May '18) May '18 Concerned parent 1
News 2 Charged In Murder Of Missouri Antiques Dealer (Mar '07) Jan '18 Say What 90
Appleton City, Missouri (Mar '11) Dec '17 Anonymous 11
Pastor Dan Gayman (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sabbatarian chris... 1
Church of Israel (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sabbatarian chris... 7
Gossip (Jun '17) Jun '17 Anonymous 2

Appleton City Jobs

Personal Finance

Appleton City Mortgages