Nic

Hesperia, CA

#1 Feb 26, 2006
What happened on Interstate 15 Northbound last night, causing major delays and detours thru Oak Hills
Jon Turk

Irvine, CA

#2 Feb 26, 2006
Yes, why was the traffic on the 15 delayed for more than 3 hours last night and is there not some other way of notifying motorists to the major delays before the Cajon Summit? How many cars were involved in the wreck? Also was the man and or his friends ever caught for the racial assult on the black man on the 395 about 4pm yesturday at a conveinience store? That guy was a total racist and needs to be locked up for everybodys benefit! I witnessed the assult as did others! Thanks Jon Turk turkinsaudi@yahoo.com
Heather

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2013
I'll tell you what happened on the 15 northbound last night..I rear ended some moron sitting in the truck lane in a stalled car ..with no hazards on..no lights what so ever..I hit that thing doing about 70 MPH ..both of my daughters ages 3&10 were with me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 15 hr surfs up 7,955
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri broombroom 200,976
Review: Rancho Seneca Apartments Fri Rancho Seneca Sucks 2
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
OpenCarry and Protests Thu Who 51
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••

Apple Valley News Video

•••
•••

Apple Valley Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Apple Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Apple Valley News, Events & Info