Woman stabbed in Smart & Final parkin...

Woman stabbed in Smart & Final parking lot

There are 1 comment on the Visalia Times-Delta story from Jan 24, 2013, titled Woman stabbed in Smart & Final parking lot. In it, Visalia Times-Delta reports that:

A man stabbed a woman in the Smart & Final parking lot in downtown Visalia on Thursday afternoon, the Visalia Police Department said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Visalia Times-Delta.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 25, 2013
This woman was probably getting food for her family. No matter the severity of injury, the attack was brutal. This guy needs to be caught and shot. His next victim could be from yours or my family. The next victim may not be so lucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devin Nunes 12 min Who 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Jul 19 Maynard 20
Alicia........................Got Boogers Jul 17 Boss 1
Denise Castillo works at Visalia gardens Jul 17 Arturo 12
In-N-Out Burger is located at 14273 Hwy 395 in ... (Feb '12) Jul 14 in and out customer 4
News Mother accused of leaving 4 children in car in ... Jul 12 Rees Porter 3
Poll Tulare County Sheriff's Department Above The Law ? (Mar '15) Jul 12 Whos an idiot 58

Apple Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apple Valley Mortgages