Suspending suspensions

There are 1 comment on the Victorville Daily Press story from Sep 13, 2012, titled Suspending suspensions. In it, Victorville Daily Press reports that:

The Victor Valley's three largest school districts all suspend students at a higher average rate than big districts in the rest of the county and the state, according to a new report by a group of state law enforcement leaders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victorville Daily Press.

Since: Jul 12

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2012
I wouldn't care if we were first in the nation S.B.D. has alot of juvenile delinquent kids and parents that defend there ignorance. I feel for the teachers and the students that are trying to learn .. I say get them out of there they don't want to learn anyway there there to cause trouble and corrupt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
les brown furniture from 1904-1950's- 7 hr stacyw66 1
News Valley to get taste of triple-digits temperatures 20 hr Who 3
Anyone know who the sheriffs are after lake riv... Thu Bow 1
News Water rate hikes sought for Visalia, Selma Jul 28 Lance 2
i need help Jul 27 sammy 1
can someone drive me to apple valley? (Dec '14) Jul 26 Ursofruity 7
Tulare courthouse involved in county-based prof... (Jul '12) Jul 18 Lil Beefy 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apple Valley Mortgages