ESV member convicted in Halloween sho...

ESV member convicted in Halloween shooting

There are 2 comments on the Victorville Daily Press story from Sep 19, 2012, titled ESV member convicted in Halloween shooting. In it, Victorville Daily Press reports that:

VICTORVILLE A 34-year-old East Side Victoria gang member was convicted Wednesday of shooting a man last Halloween night over $60 of debt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victorville Daily Press.

Since: Jul 12

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Now aren't they glad he was on early release! WTF. if ur sentenced to serve MAKE THEM SERVE. WE PAY GOOD DOLLARS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN FIND WHERE THE MONEYS ARE BEING SWINDLED IS WHAT I SAY ...

Since: Jul 12

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2012
PS. What's up with all the advertisement? I can't even get to the stories without them popping up first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanessa Eslinger (Mar '16) 14 hr Thirsty 6
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Thu Well Well 4,839
Lyft launching in Victorville Jan 18 Lyft_daniel 1
Sex Offenders Taking Over Adelanto, Hesperia & ... (Feb '12) Jan 18 Alice ware 2
News Verdicts reached in Lake Gregory molestation case (Sep '10) Jan 15 Capn Jonathan Harco 8
Living in lake arrowhead vs living in big bear ? (Aug '15) Jan 15 Eggy Hedy 2
News Bark beetle epidemic expected (Oct '14) Jan 15 Nolan Wyan 2

Apple Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apple Valley Mortgages