Review: Pet Envy Grooming & Boutique

Review: Pet Envy Grooming & Boutique

Posted in the Apple Valley Forum

James

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 10, 2011
I felt that they were very rushed with my dog. I like quick service but to have my dog handle like this makes her nervous, no one seem too notice this. They don't have any dog sense. So if you like your dog groomed fast and dont care what they look they like, and toyou have it come home acting scared. Then go here. :-(
VisalianDogLover

Stockton, CA

#2 May 15, 2012
They are not rushed,they explained this to me the first time I went there, it only takes 45 minutes to 2 hours to do most dogs not 4 hours like most people think. Other places take your dog in and let it sit in the kennel for hours before it is even started. This makes it easy for them to take in more dogs even though THAT is not good for the dog. I know they set appointments (real appointments) like hair appointments so your dog does not sit there, I know I was told that they try to get the dog started with in 15 minutes of entering the store. I also know they hand dry the dogs which is much faster when the other places I have been to, put the dogs in cages and put a fan on them to dry, this takes much longer to and how would you like to take a shower and be put in a box with a fan to dry? Kind of cold?
Also saw your wife(?) posted the same day praising another place in town even though you show you live 3 hours away?? I know the place and would never take my dog there, they have the worse rep!
James wrote:
I felt that they were very rushed with my dog. I like quick service but to have my dog handle like this makes her nervous, no one seem too notice this. They don't have any dog sense. So if you like your dog groomed fast and dont care what they look they like, and toyou have it come home acting scared. Then go here.:-(
Poodle Crazy

Stockton, CA

#3 Jan 20, 2013
VisalianDogLover wrote:
They are not rushed,they explained this to me the first time I went there, it only takes 45 minutes to 2 hours to do most dogs not 4 hours like most people think. Other places take your dog in and let it sit in the kennel for hours before it is even started. This makes it easy for them to take in more dogs even though THAT is not good for the dog. I know they set appointments (real appointments) like hair appointments so your dog does not sit there, I know I was told that they try to get the dog started with in 15 minutes of entering the store. I also know they hand dry the dogs which is much faster when the other places I have been to, put the dogs in cages and put a fan on them to dry, this takes much longer to and how would you like to take a shower and be put in a box with a fan to dry? Kind of cold?
Also saw your wife(?) posted the same day praising another place in town even though you show you live 3 hours away?? I know the place and would never take my dog there, they have the worse rep!
<quoted text>
I agree DogLover! I have gone there for about a year and love this place. My dogs are nervous no matter where I take them. They just don't like grooming. But my groomer, Amanda, takes great care of them. She is so sweet and gentle with them. One thing I noticed is that everyone that works there is happy and laughing and positive. Everywhere else I've been looks like they all want to just die. I will always come here. I love them!
Who

Modesto, CA

#4 Jan 20, 2013
That we have dog groomers is a testament to American excess.
No wonder Al Qaeda hates us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devin Nunes (May '17) 2 hr eatmotacos 23
Metrolink Quiet Zones - City of Victorville 14 hr VICTORVILLE METRO... 1
Metrolink Quiet Zones - City of Hesperia 16 hr HESPERIA METROLIN... 19
Review: Katherine Tumangan Fri Katherine 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Jan 19 Musikologist 22
Review: Victor Valley Transit Authority VVTA (Jul '17) Jan 18 Victor Valley Tra... 42
Lake Arrowhead Land Use Jan 18 chuckb66 1

Apple Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apple Valley Mortgages