Meth making Ronny rainey
Whip it

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jan 24, 2013
So who's helping the pimp Ronny make his meth now making under tarp right up against the back side of there meth house , with a stolen stove , and stolen wood hows that , pretty nasty , how many lives does he have to ruin , his daughter for one and she's locked up and he's still drugin it up instead of cleaning it up , sick bastard , god be with them , so sad
Peanut

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jan 24, 2013
I agree with you! The world will be a better place when he is gone!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 27, 2013
does it really stump you, who's helping Ronnie do his dirty deeds? Joyce is his partner in crime for over 30 years! Joyce not been standing innocently on the sidelines! Whatever is stolen,snorted,smoked, sold, she is never left out of the loop. Her and ronnie have been two peas in a pod 4-ever!! Leslie never stood a chance with her role models,especially when she was a minor. George has to sleep with one eye open!! Ronnie only gets 50% of the blame.
Whip it

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Buddy you must know them both ! Well put ! Tell more ok !
Family of Rainey

Rocky Mount, NC

#5 Jan 28, 2013
48 hours you are so right.... and now there is another minor in the mix and she will be as bad as her mother or worse... I have called the police and told them they were making meth right behind the house in a make-shift bldg attached to the back of the house.. Do you think the mason county police came down to check on it???? Hell NO, NEVER showed to do anything. The smell of meth is so strong you can smell it going up the holler. There is an innocent baby in the house and an innocent old man next door, I wish those 2 were gone visiting and their old meth BLOW sky high take them all to their maker... Can't understand how I personally have called the police over and over and NOTHING happens.. Maybe if everyone would keep calling something might be done.
48 hours

Barboursville, WV

#6 Jan 29, 2013
"to the family of Rainey" I know WVV is lacking thru all the forces involved with looking after the children and babies. I called Cabell Hospital aa ways back, to see if they were going to send a newborn home with a junkie. I spoke with about 55 RN's that were supervisors and told them the baby should not go home with a needle-junkie, the baby deserves better. A junkie is got to look for drugs not bottle feed or any thing pertaining to caring for a baby, they sent the baby right with her. CPS does not care for anything, but the paycheck. I think this is serious. Parents snorting pain pills with minor children, like they really know the definition of narcotic. Narcotic is the king, and nobody wins. The kids think it must be ok cause mom & dad does it!! That's what happened with Leslie, they snorted pain pills with her as a minor, she promised she would never get addicted. They all lost out on that deal. You just don't start doing it period. Education on drugs, how potent they are, needs to be in school early on. Pray for the children!!
48 hours

Barboursville, WV

#7 Jan 29, 2013
My keys must be touchie, that wa 5 RN's!
Whip It

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Jan 30, 2013
There at it again stealing wood from George, what to do ? Sick people
48 hours

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Feb 13, 2013
George getting a handle on keeping his wood for his use only?
Pepper jack

Walton, WV

#10 Feb 13, 2013
He would have to stick it up his Ass and sit on it to get a handle on it so nothing new it'll never stop
right on

United States

#11 May 28, 2013
Are u still mad belinda?
Tin Man

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 29, 2013
Heard he's been driving Jay Nutter around. Two of a kind
ghostrider

Alkol, WV

#13 Jul 2, 2013
Why would the cops want to bust them and give them a clean toilet to crap in and running water to take a bath in. They would rather crap in buckets and cook their meth all night. Same goes for that rotten teeth little girl. The state would just have to take her and get her teeth fixed and all her shots she has missed since she has never been to the doctor....poor kid don't even know better. Just like the Waugh clan living on the hill with the cockroaches big enough to carry sisbob's baby off. Freaky nasty bunch of hilljack rejects.
real good friend of sadie

United States

#14 Jul 3, 2013
I dont know why you can not go to apple grove market to sadie or michelle face or give your real name you hide behind a computer i dont think sadie would lie to you so if you got something to say why dont you go to her face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reward 1 hr river rat 6
Sue terrace 3 hr Local 4
TMMWV Sit Down (Jun '17) 17 hr NoUnion 18
sister 21 hr fedup 1
Johnny Ray Black 22 hr straight shooter 8
Who is the number one Rat's that lives in Hende... Tue wesawu 22
milton flea market Mon interested 1

Apple Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance