riverside owners

Chesapeake, OH

#46 Nov 15, 2012
We are not a book store, there is one out on 35 there, if you want to semi parking, we are swing club and we are on Rt 2, just 12 miles south of 35, so we do not have semi parking, but plenty of parking for cars and smaller trucks.
bookstore bubba

Cabin Creek, WV

#47 Nov 26, 2012
I go there when I get the chance. I am a middle aged, bearded man. I also love to wear pantyhose or panties, a bra, and sometimes high heels. And as everyone knows, heels have a sound of their own. I have never been hassled and have always been at ease. Also have no problems finding others with the same interests. Highly recomended!
bookstore bubba

Cabin Creek, WV

#48 Nov 26, 2012
I go there from time to time during weekdays. It usually has single guys then but I have seen couples. Looks like a good place to have others join or just let them watch.(which I like!) Never have had any trouble or harrassment. Every one is respectful. I also come there wearing pantyhose, a bra, and heels. And I'm a hairy man!. But I have no problems and usually make a friend.
pump

Saint Albans, WV

#49 Nov 27, 2012
I am going to be there on Friday about 8:00 ish is there a lot on people there in the evening. The last time I was there I got hooked up and she was awesome...and by the way this Friday will there be any ladies going to be there looking for a good time if so email me at tjmy38 @yahoo.com... thanks.
Magnumta

Zanesville, OH

#50 Dec 20, 2012
Bringing my wife there next Friday Night. First time there. Is it worth the drive? What should we expect on a late Friday Afternoon?
mark

United States

#51 Jan 5, 2013
Love it there! The men are so delicious! Have as many as you want. Cant wait to get full again.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#53 Jan 17, 2013
I'm wanting to take my wife there Saturday are there many older men that go there? I enjoy watching her with older men. ever any black men? she has never been to a place like this but i hope to share her and have fun all night
needing some

Cleveland, OH

#54 Jan 17, 2013
im a man wanting to try sucking another man does this go on there or is it taboo.
tim

Hurricane, WV

#55 Feb 6, 2013
layla_lamb at yahoodotcom wrote:
Can I meet men there to use me in a safe environment. Can I hook up with multiple men as well.
when can we meet at pliney
Old Friend

Pittsburgh, PA

#56 Apr 3, 2013
Going there tonight bringing a girl anyone wanna help with payi for gas to get her there?
Horndog

Chillicothe, OH

#57 Apr 3, 2013
I'll be stopping there on my way home from work...I look forward to having a female help a good looking guy out. I will be there around 6.
n00bIe

Springfield, IL

#58 Apr 21, 2013
Found it by chance... Scared to stop the first time but stopped on three different occasions. Had a good time there. Didn't mind delaying my trip by a few hours. Now I plan my travels and include my time there.
horndog

Point Pleasant, WV

#59 May 14, 2013
Old Friend wrote:
Going there tonight bringing a girl anyone wanna help with payi for gas to get her there?
I'll gladly help pay for gas....how about today!

I can swing through there at 4:30 or so.

Let me know asap....I won't go there if there are no women.
BigGuy12inch

Charleston, WV

#60 May 14, 2013
copperdog wrote:
I'm wanting to take my wife there Saturday are there many older men that go there? I enjoy watching her with older men. ever any black men? she has never been to a place like this but i hope to share her and have fun all night
Where is this place?
BigGuy12inch

Charleston, WV

#61 May 14, 2013
Where are the glory and unglory holes in Huntington WV?
robust robbie

Wilmington, DE

#62 May 16, 2013
needing some wrote:
im a man wanting to try sucking another man does this go on there or is it taboo.
Yes that goes on there! I like for u to try mine!!!
1 post removed
Say hey II

Camby, IN

#64 Jun 5, 2013
Plan to swing by Thursday evening if anyone interested. W/M 6'4 260, 8inch fat cock;) let me know
Scotty

Man, WV

#65 Jun 9, 2013
If I go what can I expect????
Scotty

Man, WV

#66 Jun 9, 2013
Ricky wrote:
I went there to check it out and got seduced and sucked off in 5 minutes, forgot to latch the door on my video booth.
I might go tommorrow hopeing for the same luck...
Scotty

Man, WV

#67 Jun 9, 2013
tim wrote:
i have been there several
times with differant woman and all loved it you wont be dissapointed what day are you going to be there? maybe we can hook up
hopeing to go tommorrow think I might get laid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota 2 hr freddy 21
florence lane 9 hr Greg 10
matthew chapman and nicole reams anyone know them 9 hr angela 5
Review: Sue Terrace Apts (Dec '13) 11 hr Velnox 12
home wreckers Wed Lmao 7
How has new trailer in Keith Plants trailer park? Wed Puzzled 1
Fires on milstone rd. Tue Heard it to 3
Apple Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web