Since: Jan 11

Huntington, WV

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Does anybody know how Ernie cook is doing.
HerdFan30

United States

#2 Jan 28, 2011
Pimps23 wrote:
Does anybody know how Ernie cook is doing.
I actually saw him yesterday. Seems to be doing pretty good.
LOL

Little Valley, NY

#3 Feb 16, 2011
HerdFan30 wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually saw him yesterday. Seems to be doing pretty good.
hi ritchie
HerdFan30

Huntington, WV

#4 Feb 17, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>hi ritchie
This isn't Richie. And the last time I saw Richie was in December.
Knows all

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Ernie crook is his name
master of puppets
#6 Nov 29, 2012
ernie is such a hypocrite... he sits and talks about how the preacher sinhgles him out at church but its really cuz he knos what he is and has a guilty concience.. church will only keep u out of hell if u really try.. and he does npot.. all for show!!! and thas worse than someone whos still "lost" but above all he still has the nerve to judge and gossip abt other people.. btw ernie.. go to a sex addicts meeting.. u need help.. ur skank dope whores u get high to sleep with u keep gettn worse!!!!
yepiagree

Athens, OH

#7 Nov 29, 2012
master of puppets wrote:
ernie is such a hypocrite... he sits and talks about how the preacher sinhgles him out at church but its really cuz he knos what he is and has a guilty concience.. church will only keep u out of hell if u really try.. and he does npot.. all for show!!! and thas worse than someone whos still "lost" but above all he still has the nerve to judge and gossip abt other people.. btw ernie.. go to a sex addicts meeting.. u need help.. ur skank dope whores u get high to sleep with u keep gettn worse!!!!
how can he be a christian and buy stolen goods from the thieves and his scanks are getting worse. wonder why so many of his places burn down...he allows meth labs and he knows they are doing it. who is the ho bag he is renting to down in glenwood.
oh my

Langsville, OH

#8 Jan 1, 2013
another drug enterprize that needs busted ..on rusty lane half mile out jrun behind pond shop. Apple grove needs to be drug free
KHT

New Haven, WV

#9 Jan 3, 2013
If he's related 2 Bobby Cook its nothing but trouble in all ways
Get over it

Smithers, WV

#10 Jan 3, 2013
oh my wrote:
another drug enterprize that needs busted ..on rusty lane half mile out jrun behind pond shop. Apple grove needs to be drug free
He doesn't own that anymore. I believe it's Charlie watterson now
Need a place

Ardsley, NY

#11 Jan 4, 2013
What's he like? Does he have anything to rent?
Neighbor

Smithers, WV

#12 Jan 6, 2013
yepiagree wrote:
<quoted text>
how can he be a christian and buy stolen goods from the thieves and his scanks are getting worse. wonder why so many of his places burn down...he allows meth labs and he knows they are doing it. who is the ho bag he is renting to down in glenwood.
Think her name is Megan don't know her last name but she was the one that burnt down the house beside it with a meth lab and has Melissa plants and Chris Huddleston livin there with her so yeah def a drug house. Prob this one will burn down to with meth lab
why

Ravenswood, WV

#13 May 15, 2014
Why doesn't anyone stop him and the restof the Cook. Clan in Apple Grove. They ruin this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jw... 38 min ..... 1
john young n alicia 50 min Sass 22
olivia clagg 1 hr cheeze it 4
child molester is a preacher 3 hr stayaway 18
When Trump absconds to Russia to avoid prosecut... 3 hr putin 28
The Robertson Fam positive comments. 5 hr Courtney D 6
Sam Williams (Sep '16) 6 hr Sam 54

Apple Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance