JOHNNY B wrote:
HE WAS WALKING ON LONGRIDGE TODAY
Did you call the police to tell them?
wow

Salem, WV

#5 Oct 3, 2012
great wazu wrote:
Walking on long ridge guess there not after him like everyone said
This is the stupidest comment ever. Do you think the cops are just driving around everywhere he might be 24/7? This is a pretty big county with lots of back roads and lots of drug addicts where he can stay. So until the community steps up and calls to report where he is it could take them awhile to find him.
JOHNNY B

Tazewell, VA

#6 Oct 3, 2012
DIDNT KNOW ANYONE WAS LOOKING FOR HIM-- JUST TAKE THE DOGS BEHIND RONNIES HOUSE AND THEY CAN FIND HIM -- THEY ALREADY KNOW
nogreenbananna

Charleston, WV

#7 Oct 5, 2012
I guess you live on Long R. an are in the know?
what

Huntington, WV

#8 Oct 5, 2012
nogreenbananna wrote:
I guess you live on Long R. an are in the know?
this boy was arrested at the same place he is at last year in a meth bust, if the police want him they know where to go. I saw him walking myself and know he is there..
JOHNNY B

Tazewell, VA

#9 Oct 6, 2012
I DONT LIVE THERE I LIVE IN DOWNTOWN GLENWOOD
lol

Charleston, WV

#10 Oct 15, 2012
funny how they never found him there. cuz he aint there.. right officer ferrell?
lol

Jonesville, VA

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Beaver is at ronnies or on milstone at herbs
tweek bird

United States

#12 Oct 15, 2012
no he isnt fucktards!
JOHNNY B

Jonesville, VA

#13 Oct 16, 2012
I KNOW HE EAS THERE THE DAY I SEEN HIM WALKING .IT DOSENT MATTER WHERE HE IS CAUSE AS SOON AS HE IS CAUGHT THEY WILL LET HIM GO. AND HE WILL BE COOKING THE NEXT DAY.
great wazu

Danielson, CT

#14 Oct 16, 2012
So was he arrested on long ridge or should I say was he cookin on long ridge because they just smack on hand an let them go that's it
lol

Summersville, WV

#15 Oct 17, 2012
who really gives a shit abt where johnny beaver is? let the dumbass cops do their own job for a change.. QUIT SNITCHIN ON EVERYONE.... GET A LIFE..
lol

Summersville, WV

#16 Oct 17, 2012
oh and its just PATHETIC and SHAMEFUL that our cops ahave to resort to using topix to get their leads.. omg..lol
WindowLickers

United States

#17 Oct 17, 2012
lol wrote:
who really gives a shit abt where johnny beaver is? let the dumbass cops do their own job for a change.. QUIT SNITCHIN ON EVERYONE.... GET A LIFE..
Apparently that cop is doing his job if he checked to see if Johnny was there. All cops around the nation get tips from people that lead to arrests. So getting people to talk him is his job dumbass. And who cares where the tip came from if we actually have a cop in this county who's actually doing his job! If you're against helping the cops and protecting pieces of shit like yourself, I hope someone snitches on you! If I knew where Johnny was then I'd definitely call. Especially since there's a cop actually trying to find him! It's pieces of shit like you why cops around here can't solve anything. You see something but don't tell, then talk about how dumb the cops are. You're the dumbass!
WindowLickers

United States

#18 Oct 17, 2012
lol wrote:
oh and its just PATHETIC and SHAMEFUL that our cops ahave to resort to using topix to get their leads.. omg..lol
I think it's pathetic you're still breathing
no green bananna

Charleston, WV

#19 Oct 18, 2012
suck up!!!
here piggy piggy

Huntington, WV

#20 Oct 18, 2012
WindowLickers wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently that cop is doing his job if he checked to see if Johnny was there. All cops around the nation get tips from people that lead to arrests. So getting people to talk him is his job dumbass. And who cares where the tip came from if we actually have a cop in this county who's actually doing his job! If you're against helping the cops and protecting pieces of shit like yourself, I hope someone snitches on you! If I knew where Johnny was then I'd definitely call. Especially since there's a cop actually trying to find him! It's pieces of shit like you why cops around here can't solve anything. You see something but don't tell, then talk about how dumb the cops are. You're the dumbass!
awwww.. did i hit a nerve pig? this is a gossip site and any REAL cop cld do investigating without goin on false accusations frm losers tht dnt kno wtf their talkin bt!! but vthen again sum1 needs to bring sum real cops in here n teach em sumthin
here piggy piggy

Huntington, WV

#21 Oct 18, 2012
WindowLickers wrote:
<quoted text>
ome f us can just mind our own buisness. all of utell. no surprise in tht statement..sntchintattle tale school girl.. and fyi.. i cnt stand johnny!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will you stop shopping at Target 9 min wawa 14
Biggest Men in Milton 9 min The Last Warrior ... 34
Melissa Napier 30 min E news 18
No more foodstamps /SNAP benefit 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 34
kids at milton grade need taught RESPECT 1 hr teach em 2
Milton Police need watched by public. 3 hr cindy 10
Shonets Country Cafe (Jun '11) 5 hr Lmao 230
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apple Grove Mortgages