Cody slayton dating Jodi scarberry

Posted in the Apple Grove Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concern

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 15, 2012
I'm glad she's got a good man. Now to take care of her an the baby..
Jodi

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Wow a new one on me last time I checked he wasnt dating anyone
redneck

Dunbar, WV

#3 Jul 31, 2012
No he isn't dating her Cody don't even talk to her who ever starts these rumors dont know what there talking about
Concern

Nitro, WV

#4 Jul 31, 2012
I like to kno who started this rumor
1 post removed
Family of Rainey Dabney

Rocky Mount, NC

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Her guardian "step daddy" is the good man you are referring too? He is the one that knocked her up before her mother, his girfriend was cold in the grave.... Oh YES, a good man....LOL Calvin Slayton the child molester..
Kooter

Elkview, WV

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Don't know much about the New Baby , but I do know he has a wonderful daughter and Four Wonderful Boys , That are Damn good Boys ! And a Hell of a good ex wife and no it's not Mary Jayne ! That's there speed tho !
people

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 11, 2012
lets not 4get the slayton dude,that is located above our nice quiet community,all cozy,are we?honey you have no clue,guarantee you never will,so live happily ever after.
Jodi

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 13, 2012
Family of Rainey Dabney wrote:
Her guardian "step daddy" is the good man you are referring too? He is the one that knocked her up before her mother, his girfriend was cold in the grave.... Oh YES, a good man....LOL Calvin Slayton the child molester..
well for one I don't like what the he'll u said about my mom an two my step dads not no damn child molester so whoever started this dnt ko the truth about anything y don't u tell us who u r
um

Bronx, NY

#10 Sep 14, 2012
So Jodie do you call Calvin daddy in bed too? Hahah your soo nasty.
Jodi

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Um for one I don't sleep with him an for two whoever started that rumor is sick there damn self
Name him

Nitro, WV

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Whos baby daddy then? Lil "Danny"
um

New York, NY

#13 Sep 18, 2012
Or Can you even remember you make up so many damn lies or alleged rape storys you could right a book.
Jodi

Hewett, WV

#14 Sep 18, 2012
Um he is named after my step dad but he's not my step dads baby u kno they r slot of guys out here
um

Bronx, NY

#15 Sep 18, 2012
No matter how many guys are at there, there is a limit as to how many would step a yard within you.
Neighbor

Madison, WV

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Tell u what , u all need to keep Jodi's name out of your mouth. She is a dam good person and mother.Her personal life is none of ur business! She is 18 and it's her business what she does with her life!! Now lay off her and go run ur mouth about someone else!
um

Bronx, NY

#17 Sep 18, 2012
Please what makes you think I'm going to listen to you she ran her mouth to me (well behind my back) so I'm running mine to her.
Neighbor

Madison, WV

#18 Sep 19, 2012
"um" you sound very childish, so u must be a child! FYI 2 wrongs Do Not Make A Right? I'm guessing ur a little saint who has never done anything wrong? NOT!!!! GROW UP and stop runnin your mouth about people!! You need to use all that energy your using on bad mouthing Jodi , and put it to good use on somethin else!
um

Bronx, NY

#19 Sep 19, 2012
Actually I've had a job for a year now, own my own car pay my insurance and gas and my biggest accomplishment not being a teen mom. You know why cause If you are careful that stuff doesn't happen. Also I know my body physically not ready. You my friend are ignorant so you should probably be able to back up what you say I'm done talking to your lame ass. So by now.
BABYGIRL79

Griffithsville, WV

#20 Sep 19, 2012
Jodi is a great person you all need to stop running your mouths about her.!.!.! And the baby
Jodi

Hewett, WV

#21 Sep 19, 2012
Thank u all for takin up for me an yes I'm a very good mother my baby is takin good care of... An may I ask who u all r takin up for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Mickinney 2 hr codification and law 13
Stolen generator left fork Cooper ridge (Jun '14) 3 hr Oh my 11
Lady at rose terrace named darla 3 hr Omg 7
The Lloyd Family (Mar '15) 7 hr justagirl 3
Mayor needs to go!!! 8 hr WIMPY 26
Micheal Jordan 10 hr Crimzne 1
Eads 11 hr Curiousocity 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apple Grove Mortgages