Hatfield, McCoy feud comes to the His...

Hatfield, McCoy feud comes to the History Channel; Appalachian books for kids

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from May 28, 2012, titled Hatfield, McCoy feud comes to the History Channel; Appalachian books for kids. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Two names synonymous with mountain feuds in the United States are Hatfield and McCoy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

ken

United States

#1 Jun 2, 2012
I watched the show the first night of the premier. And loved it. I continued to view the next 2 episodes. It was a great show. Kevin Costner has always been a favorite actor of mine. He did well. Bill Paxton, on the other hand did a poor job. I understand he just read his script, but his whole acting while on horse back was terrible. He had the "mouth bit" of the horse shoved in its tonsils. I couldn't even pay attention, while the horse suffered. Bill looked just as bad. Pay for some lessons, go to a petting zoo, read a book. Try harder next time, thats all I'm saying. Everyone else did a good job acting. I'd recommend it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appalachia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
May is Maternal Mental Health Awareness MOnth 19 hr Adrienne Griffen 1
Roy Blakeman Sat A little 2
Fishing Big Cherry Lake Fri Michael jackson 2
Kathys Korner bakery Thu Tali 4
Norton rescue squad Apr 27 Funny 9
Looking to get a woman pregnant (Oct '15) Apr 26 Luckbealady 4
Tarot Cards, Medium Apr 19 The Good Witch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Appalachia Mortgages