Ashley j

Salem, VA

#1 Jul 7, 2012
I've got a boyfriend. I've talked to 13 guys and flirted with them. I'm not really worried on what anyone has to say on here. This is just to prove a point. I'm not suppose to talk to any male period, and I did this behind my boyfriends back. Without his permission. The whole 2 1/2 years have sucked it up.
Ashley j

Vinton, VA

#2 Jul 7, 2012
And when i said talking to another male, it means flirting. Not the controlling way.
Hmm

Nashville, TN

#3 Jul 8, 2012
Are you retarded?
Own It

Madison, TN

#4 Jul 9, 2012
You're not supposed to talk to any male? First off, you sound really young and secondly, tell anyone that will listen, that you are afraid of him. At least, you should be!
Knows it

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2012
He looks like a monkey anyways! You really need to worry more about your schooling and your sick mother! Don't let him tell you that you can't talk to guys!
i know!

Hendersonville, TN

#6 Jul 10, 2012
I'm..do u work at payless??? Do u have blue hair?? And glasses???
i know!

Monroe, NC

#7 Jul 13, 2012
First of all...anyone who is so insecure not to want their girl even talking to another man shouldn't b in a relationship! With that said...he obviously has good reason not to trust you!! You guys should just cut your losses and head to splits ville!! Pathetic!!!
Ashley j

Salem, VA

#8 Jul 18, 2012
you dont understand......i went behind his back and talked to them and flirted and met them. thats what this means. he isnt controlling. im the one that is. his family doesnt even talk to him anymore. im ashamed and this is my confession. hes not bad.
Somewhere

Mount Holly, NC

#9 Jul 18, 2012
Well then..u need help! If ur gonna confess, then confess to him u idiot!! Stupid people!! Spineless coward!!
i kno who you are

Brownsville, TN

#10 Aug 11, 2012
Your missy ford that works at fast mart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appalachia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth whited has she really stopped using 2 hr Pshane250 1
What girl in wise county has the biggest butt 4 hr ggg 5
mcondalds in norton sucks 4 hr bug eyed 5
prostitutes 4 hr bug eyed 3
Appalachia Music Thread (Jun '13) Jul 4 Musikologist 13
Roy m (Sep '13) Jul 4 bulldog 4ever 9
Town Manager Jun 30 Nunya 2
More from around the web

Appalachia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE