|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

bitch wrote:
iv heard he has tried to hang hiself like 5 times if he really wanted to kill his self then he would do it right......i dont think,,, well let me put it this way i did not think he was a bad person till i heard he got drunk at someones house and pulled his dick out in front of a little girl and was trying to start trouble with a bunch of ppl up there but i guess you could give the guy another chance if he apoligized for doing that
You have got to be kidding. Pulled his dick out in front of a little girl and you think an apology would make everything better? When you're drunk or high you lose your inhibitions and do things you want to do but wouldn't if you were sober. Damn pervert wanted that little girl for something or he wouldn't have done it. If it was my kid he did that to it'd be in his best interests to keep running.
look

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

Josh u really don't want marie and that drug head of a boyfriend she has takn care of ur baby. She has one on the way with him. It won't b took care of either
person

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

He is a screwed up person wants everyone to feel sorry for his own mistakes.he steals, he lies, he uses needles, dont work, doesnt have either kid, dont by them nothing, dont even have a home four himself. i guess he is a example of homeless bum. for a guy to have every thing at a time to have nothing but a habit that is a waste of breath for good people. sorry thats the truth.
person

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

Not on the run no more cause they caught him but I bet alot more people go's down cause he will run his mouth.. He want take it like a man he is gonna sing like a bird...everyone knows that...
Lawman

La Vergne, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

I Know one thing if he messes around 27th street and second Ave east in BSG he will be caught bcause the guy that you tried to steal off of I am a Cop next door that lives to him, and you have been cought on cmera also, driving that red scooter
Missi

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

person wrote:
Not on the run no more cause they caught him but I bet alot more people go's down cause he will run his mouth.. He want take it like a man he is gonna sing like a bird...everyone knows that...
Must have done some good singing like a bird cause he's already out of jail
noooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

No singing..he ran for a not so serious charge lol.
BIG Dog

La Vergne, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

I know one thing he messes around in the southern section of BSG again near my house, he is a dead SOB, period
yay

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

dude, u have aready said that...and yet we still dont care ok!!
Ness

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

Oh yeah he sings like a bird and if you dont want to get narked on stay away fronm him!!
Tiffany

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

I think he's a loser & bad news and people need to beware of him.
take that you narc

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

I know for a fact that he is the narc of appalachia cause my when i went to court that was the first name out my lawers mouth as one of the people that ratted on me so everyone needs to be careful around him are you,ll be in court to
truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

what a nark, sings like a bird and tells on everyone, one of my buddys is locked up all because of him
josh scott

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

thanks everyone who ant talking shit about me i have done some bad things in my life but ive never done that to anyones little girl i love my kids with all my heart and my two alds kids Evan Conner and Ashlyn Ellieonna have a great mother and they both love there father my little jaxon has been with me since he was 6 months and anyone that has seen him with me can tell you how much he loves me and how much i love and care about..... but just to let the people on here know if you really have a problem with me all you have to do is put your name down and we well talk about it and if you think im a nark tell me one person that can say i have nark on them i bet you cant. THANK YOU Josh scott
Just saying

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Why in the hell would you pull up a thread that has been dead since August? I understand that you are trying to defend yourself but by you commenting after all of this time, it just makes you look like an ass. The best thing to do is to leave it alone. People will eventually get bored and stop talking about it. You just bumped it back to the top so prepare for more people to trash you again. If you want the drama, keep commenting...if not, shut up and let it go. Have a nice life!
By the way, I know you and I know for a fact how much of a piece of shit you are but I will refrain from telling everyone what I know for the sake of peace. Your best bet is to just let it die down or else you'll open a big can of worms...and I doubt you would want your whole life story broadcasted on Topix. Trust me, I am very close to you and I know things that you wouldn't want others to know. So, just let it go my friend...
Ballsacks

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ballsacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Appalachia Discussions

Search the Appalachia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Just wants to share 3 hr Kermit 5
Little Leauge or Babe Ruth (Dec '11) 9 hr mommabear 59
Terry Kilgore should resign 11 hr Wondering 8
bahaya komunisme (Sep '13) 12 hr anti phedopil arab 2
anywhere hiring in lee or wise county 16 hr mountain guy 5
eGo's and where to buy them and not 20 hr Doug 17
house 22 hr Boo 2
•••
•••