Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

the law is looking for him and i heard he was narcing to try and get out of trouble so stear clear of him
big mula heavy weight

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

he is getin the law called up here every day
appy boy

La Vergne, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

a josh scott is not a snitch an i bet none of u all would say a word like that to his face he would f*^@# u up
he is a bad ass

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

ya you would not saay that to his face because he would get a rope and hang his stupid ass again he is not a bad ass just a ass that no one really gives a shit about so tell him to go make his neck longer agian and do it right this time!!!
what

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

where is he now
Pitiful

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

You know, I dont really know him personally, but everyone has someone who loves them and wouldn't want to lose them ...

'he is a badass' that was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen said anywhere. It made me sick.
This site has reached an all new low.
grow up

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

josh needs to grow up and be a man he has 3 kids that he is putting them threw hell. and his girlfreind cant be much or she wouldnt stay with him.
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

where is he living at now?
josh scott

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

im not a nark never have been or never well be so go to hell you people on here are why people do get in trouble.
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

Give em hell josh
wtf

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

you dont know how his life is or anything so dont talk sh#t if you dont know wat your talkin about.... i think your the one who needs too go hang there self for sayin somethin like that its pretty f**ked up!!!!
bitch

Jacksboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

iv heard he has tried to hang hiself like 5 times if he really wanted to kill his self then he would do it right......i dont think,,, well let me put it this way i did not think he was a bad person till i heard he got drunk at someones house and pulled his dick out in front of a little girl and was trying to start trouble with a bunch of ppl up there but i guess you could give the guy another chance if he apoligized for doing that
wtf

Jacksboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

he is a peice of fu**ing sh*t he needs to grow up and watch his kids instead of acting like one
question

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Is he still with his kids mom?
glenda bolinskey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

a rifle has been stolen from my house. registered in my name. anyone who has seen or heard of one being sold at pawned in this area please let me know. pretty sure it is a federal charge to buy or recieve a gun that is stolen.
glenda bolinskey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

didn't mean to put this on this topix but anyway put the word out./
rifle

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

If your gun is stolen then its probably has a new owner and you may never see it again so write it off as a LOSS and go buy a new one. buy you a safe so that your stupidity doesn't get anybody killed.
mouser street

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

he up Nyoko and bobby joe pitts house ,mourser street Appy , that where the drug are . and the pot smoking mommy
wondering

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

is amber who you are talking about being the pot smoking mommy
Bitch23

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

he is a bad ass wrote:
ya you would not saay that to his face because he would get a rope and hang his stupid ass again he is not a bad ass just a ass that no one really gives a shit about so tell him to go make his neck longer agian and do it right this time!!!
This is some fucked up shit ok cause u dont know him u dont know what he has been thought or anything u dont anything about that night so u dont know why he done it or anything....if u dont see everyone is different and try to fix things diff ways u dont worry about what he has done maybe u should think about the F-ucked up s-hit u all have done so get a life and put ur big girl pantys on and go say this to his face if not shut the hell up ur a waste of breath

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Appalachia Discussions

Search the Appalachia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who is the owner of Romano's? What is his name 43 min clifton clowers 5
Food City 9 hr Blahhhh 120
Hot people at Union? 11 hr Manny 1
GM Sucks 14 hr Boycott GM 1
Horrible Company 14 hr Boycott GM 1
tryed to stab his self in court 14 hr lowlife 5
narcs for sure (Dec '10) 14 hr To Each His Own 31
•••
•••