at freind

Panther, WV

#22 Mar 25, 2013
how about u take ur red neck dumb A## to the other forum and stay out of this one no one care what u think
Lora Barker-Bowers

Coeburn, VA

#23 Mar 28, 2013
After several people informed me of the contents,comments and non-sense being posted on this site,I came and read it for myself,on Mon. I have refrained from commenting/responding until now.
I was contacted on Sat March 16 by an investigating officer to inform me that my husband William "Billy" Bowers was found deceased at the home of Leslie & Sam Phillips & Stidham....Grief stricken and in disbelief of his death ,I ask could I go to the hospital and identify Billy...The officer explained he had been identified and was "sealed" by the coroner and would not be opened until he reached the Autopsy destination...Lonesomepine never refused anything.It was police procedure and protocol under the fact of an undetermined suspicious death! Un-knowingly having double pneumonia and pre-existing lung disease with in the next 24 hours I became very sick,went into respiratory failure was admitted in critical condition,transferred to JCMC and placed in ICU....I was unable to plan or even attend Billy's services...We did not have a perfect marriage and were divorcing,yet loved each other very much and remained very close...Like everyone he had his good & bad...yes He battled addiction .He has family & friends who ARE mourning his passing...no one knows the cause of death and we won't for up to 6 weeks...I am sure being his wife besides the Investigator I'll be the first person inline to know the results...not the general public...If you have posted out of love or gen. concern.the family thanks you...If you suspect or have knowledge of him being harmed .please voice this to police officials heading the investigation....If you are just nosy,cruel and mean then may God have mercy on your life since you have none on Billy's......Billy has 3 step-children,nephews and a niece .a sister,mother aunts & uncles who love him..allow his family to mourn...please do not speak bad of a defenseless dead man.........All positive,loving,concerning comments or condolences are welcome...
blahh

Big Stone Gap, VA

#24 Mar 30, 2013
blahh...
clueless

Norton, VA

#25 Mar 31, 2013
blahh wrote:
blahh...
WOW what a R_E_T_A_R_D
who cares

Big Stone Gap, VA

#26 Apr 2, 2013
Lora, u should know 1st hand about going 2 the cops & getting info huh?! & yeah im sure ur mourning! now, ur tryin 2 figure out who the next innocent victim will be that u can use & get their disability 2 pay 4 ur kids! ur pathetic!!!! no wonder u cant keep a man!
Lora Barker-Bowers

Coeburn, VA

#27 Apr 2, 2013
who cares wrote:
Lora, u should know 1st hand about going 2 the cops & getting info huh?! & yeah im sure ur mourning! now, ur tryin 2 figure out who the next innocent victim will be that u can use & get their disability 2 pay 4 ur kids! ur pathetic!!!! no wonder u cant keep a man!
lol.....ummmm I don't draw any money from any man....I support my kids...and nicely I might add...You must be one of his cheap worthless one night stands that he used and tossed aside...like I said he just purchased me wedding rings days before he passed ,and he would NOT sign divorce/sep papers....sorry honey that he loved me madly and used "women" like you as disposable waste...I am a wife.sad that no one will ever value you enough to take out in public and claim...Oh and it was announced in court yesterday by a common wealth attny that his death is not being looked at as natural causes but other!!!
ur kidding us

Panther, WV

#28 Apr 3, 2013
who cares wrote:
since when did a VET need support from a spouse , it works the other way around , the spouse get benefits from the VET dumb A*s
great friend of Billys

Norton, VA

#29 Apr 5, 2013
Billy was a good hearted person ! Please let him R.I.P!!!
appy

Norton, VA

#30 Apr 5, 2013
how wud u like it if it was ur family they was on here trash tlkn? whether it be billy,lora or the Stidham's!!!! let it REST people!!!!!!!!!!
just so ya know

United States

#31 Apr 10, 2013
Lora always gonna be a pill head. She don't get no VET money. She stay broke feeding off people, always using them! She getting a little disability money. Actually everyone in appy is paying to keep her up with their tac money. I'm sure she didn't go to Billy's funeral. She never had shit to do with him noways. To the public she acts so sad when really she could give a f*ck. She always pulls the pitty card! Feel sorry for me cause I have it so ruff! When u put urself in the position ur in! She has no class and never will. The SCUM of appy!!
Lora Barker-Bowers

Coeburn, VA

#32 Apr 10, 2013
just so ya know wrote:
Lora always gonna be a pill head. She don't get no VET money. She stay broke feeding off people, always using them! She getting a little disability money. Actually everyone in appy is paying to keep her up with their tac money. I'm sure she didn't go to Billy's funeral. She never had shit to do with him noways. To the public she acts so sad when really she could give a f*ck. She always pulls the pitty card! Feel sorry for me cause I have it so ruff! When u put urself in the position ur in! She has no class and never will. The SCUM of appy!!
Sounds like you have real isuues.com menting about me, someone you clearly know nothing about....My income isn't anyones business however I will let you know, I dont live in appy,I bought a home & 8 1/2 acres of land a year ago away from Appy & BSG,I feed off of no one.....but do help many ppl..I have been re-dedicated to God for sometime now...I have a good kind heart and I know what kind of person i am.....so do the ppl lucky enough to be in my wonderfully blessed life......my life is good...I'll pray for yours....
just so ya know

United States

#33 Apr 10, 2013
Save your prayers for the people u so call "lucky" enough to be in your life. Hopefully they're not dumb enough to far for your potty parties and scams. How did u buy the land? Some settlement or car accident where u scam the insurance agency or something. Lord knows u didn't WORK for it. U haven't worked since before ur youngest daughter was born, or before that! I also feel sorry for the new town u moved into. Now they have to put up with another low life! Ur someone that will never work and depends on working citizens tax money! Your not getting VET money cause that's a scam too! They don't give it to people they kick out! So buy more pills, make ur kids clean that messy house of urs, cause u clearly don't! Sit around and smoke ur pall malls on the computer and b*tch about ur messy house while u do nothing about it
Lora Barker-Bowers

Coeburn, VA

#34 Apr 10, 2013
just so ya know wrote:
Save your prayers for the people u so call "lucky" enough to be in your life. Hopefully they're not dumb enough to far for your potty parties and scams. How did u buy the land? Some settlement or car accident where u scam the insurance agency or something. Lord knows u didn't WORK for it. U haven't worked since before ur youngest daughter was born, or before that! I also feel sorry for the new town u moved into. Now they have to put up with another low life! Ur someone that will never work and depends on working citizens tax money! Your not getting VET money cause that's a scam too! They don't give it to people they kick out! So buy more pills, make ur kids clean that messy house of urs, cause u clearly don't! Sit around and smoke ur pall malls on the computer and b*tch about ur messy house while u do nothing about it
what a laugh I got from this post.....I received an honorable dis-charge for 13 years of active duty & inactive....war time & peace service.I do make my kids do housework/chores .it's called teaching them and also it helps them earn the nice things they have ....like i phones,laptops,ps3's xboxes and so on...clearly you have some desire to want to know my life and well I just don't think I could be friends with someone who lies,slanders and gossips about others ESP using a fake name behind a screen...and again ....prayers for you........
just so ya know

United States

#35 Apr 10, 2013
Who said I would be ur friend? In fact who would want to be your friend. Every neighbor you've had has grown to hate u! Maybe cause u lie?? But do u get money from the military? no. Do u get money for disability? Yes! And who does that money come from Lora? Tax payers! So all those "nice things" uve stated u got your kids, the tax payers of Appalachia bought those! Ur new place? Again, tax payers! Ur such a joke! Ur too sorry to work, while people with more health issues than u pay ur way through life! U need to be praying for a job! Or the will to work! rofl. Do u have a car yet, or u still depending on that mcafee boy to run ur kids around?
Lora Barker-Bowers

Coeburn, VA

#36 Apr 10, 2013
just so ya know wrote:
Who said I would be ur friend? In fact who would want to be your friend. Every neighbor you've had has grown to hate u! Maybe cause u lie?? But do u get money from the military? no. Do u get money for disability? Yes! And who does that money come from Lora? Tax payers! So all those "nice things" uve stated u got your kids, the tax payers of Appalachia bought those! Ur new place? Again, tax payers! Ur such a joke! Ur too sorry to work, while people with more health issues than u pay ur way through life! U need to be praying for a job! Or the will to work! rofl. Do u have a car yet, or u still depending on that mcafee boy to run ur kids around?
I can clearly see you are eat up with hate.so sad...but your green eyed monster is showing honey....My income .AGAIN is none of your business.it is mine and I am a tax payer who started paying taxes at 17 y/o so no one in Appy pays for anything of mine..you are just a simple minded jealous coward who isn't bold enough to put your name because then everyone reading this will know what you are....You dont know my health issues.....again personal business...actually I own 3 cars........bought && paid for...a few 4 wheelers and have a beautifully furnished home......and yes "that McAfee boy" and his fiance still run around together in their cars....lol.....You should prob get 4 jobs and feel real sad cause I will still be rolling more money in my bank account a month than you.........I get the "jack' & God gets his tithes....less ya got a name...we have nothing further to discuss... prayers...
real funny

Panther, WV

#37 Apr 11, 2013
just so ya know wrote:
20 buck say u are a Phillips and live with a low life named Sammy had you all kid took cause you and him are dope heads , like no i take that back i would love to see you say it to her face and a 100 buck say u never done anything but suck this country dry , every time you all fam haul a car they rob it blind no more than common thief's low life scum every one of ya!
s
just so ya know

United States

#38 Apr 11, 2013
Well u better pay me $20 cause I ain't a Phillips. But I do know how y'all low life dopeheafs stick together tho, so ho head a stick up for your dealer! Maybe u can go by there and she'll sell u a nerve or a pain pill or something. And Lora u ain't raking in nothing. U on food stamps!! Who u trying to kid??
Lora Barker-Bowers

Coeburn, VA

#39 Apr 11, 2013
just so ya know wrote:
Well u better pay me $20 cause I ain't a Phillips. But I do know how y'all low life dopeheafs stick together tho, so ho head a stick up for your dealer! Maybe u can go by there and she'll sell u a nerve or a pain pill or something. And Lora u ain't raking in nothing. U on food stamps!! Who u trying to kid??
Can you re-type the above comment when you are sober? It really makes no sense....what exactly are "dopeheafs"....I have been in the past a few years back received food-stamps....as I qualified like 80% of Wise county....I have not received any public assistance in years...I provide all of our needs and It is all well earned so go get sober and do something constructive with your life instead of crying cause someone has it better than you......Prayers for the apparent Alcohol Addiction you still have and that you start back on your anti-psychotic meds.......I do feel bad that your a tormented unhappy soul.....just give it to God!
do what

Panther, WV

#40 Apr 12, 2013
", so ho head a stick up for your deale" WTF Do what ????

look like you need to lay off the dope "just so ya know"

meth head get some sleep and come back !when uyou can really spell
Xtra FYIe

Pound, VA

#41 Apr 13, 2013
His wife didn't know anything about it and sure didn't take him to the hospital. His wife said he was found dead on Leslie Phillips couch. She is supposedly married to that Sammy guy so she would be a Stidham they were both home at the time. Don't think they are suppose to be even allowed to see each other because of the welfare people said so. The Phillips/Stidham girl was said to have moved his car up the road away from the trailer after he was dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appalachia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of woman is Marybeth Adkins 6 hr Good Luck 9
Need money 10 hr Resident 8
"Pretty Eyes" Norton PD Tue C&L Works 6
" I Still Love You" Tue hail yeah 2
e mullins Tue nockup 3
Planet Vapor Tue Shelia 6
Sara Mullins/Smith (Nov '13) Mon Rebecca 23
More from around the web

Appalachia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE