billy bowers does anyone no anything ...

billy bowers does anyone no anything about him?

Posted in the Appalachia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Jan 12, 2011
Is he a snitch?
dope

La Vergne, TN

#2 Jan 18, 2011
dope head loser would rat his own mommy out . by far the scum of Appalachia just like that skank rat Lora Barker
greeneyes

La Vergne, TN

#3 Jan 18, 2011
Yup he is a snitch and a drug dealer!
stay away from billy

Jacksboro, TN

#4 Jan 18, 2011
dope wrote:
dope head loser would rat his own mommy out . by far the scum of Appalachia just like that skank rat Lora Barker
lora barker is not a skank rat, she is a decent person that would give you the shirt off her back. billy on the other hand is liar, a theif, a drunk, and a drug addict that happens to get by with every law he breaks, so you tell me is he a snitch or what?
Billy B

Mount Juliet, TN

#6 Jan 19, 2011
I drink and party as much as the rest of you.I have broken the law and have served my time for it,been there more than once.Wondering why my life concerns any of you.Im not a snitch,but you must be a dealer to worry about it enough to ask on Topix..Compared to the two people these comments came from,hell I'm a saint.
billy b friend

Mount Juliet, TN

#7 Jan 19, 2011
haha...get em billy
billy b friend

Mount Juliet, TN

#8 Jan 19, 2011
greeneyes wrote:
Yup he is a snitch and a drug dealer!
doesnt drug dealers make money??? lol...welp i believe that goes to prove hes not a dealer!!!!
who cares

La Vergne, TN

#9 Jan 19, 2011
ahahha so do some snitch so that leaved him out too
so far they batting -0

Lora

Mount Juliet, TN

#10 Jan 20, 2011
I'll say this much in his defense....he gets drunk,&& in the past there were times he was as high as a kite.many,many times..and when he was using he didn't sell cause he liked to use and he has never told on anyone...He was very un-loyal to me...but would never narced on anyone...
lol

Nashville, TN

#11 Jan 22, 2011
yall leave him alone
is he really

Panther, WV

#12 Mar 19, 2013
Dead ?? found him OD
is he really

Panther, WV

#13 Mar 19, 2013
is he really dead
friend

Denton, NC

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Lets all be respectful and let him rest in peace. there is no need to start spreading rumors. let his family and friends grieve
get real

Panther, WV

#15 Mar 20, 2013
spreading rumors ,get real ...just asking what happen not spreading any thing dumb a##
FYI on the 411

Panther, WV

#16 Mar 20, 2013
so he was @ the Phillips girl house in bigstone when he OD(so they saying??), her dad drove a bus for powellvally high shack up with some dude name Sammy dope him up and rob him then tried to make it look like a OD sound about right DEAD peep can't shoot up FYI
just thinking

Radford, VA

#17 Mar 20, 2013
Could it be that ole bill didn't die from an od but from a brain bleed that was caused by a bunch of people beating him up. If it were me and a certain cop who left him laying and bleeding I would be shaking in my shoes. Only time will tell. Let this be a lesson to you hot heads. Don''t put you hands or weapons on someone because they called you a bad name.
so u saying

Panther, WV

#18 Mar 21, 2013
so ur saying that the Phillips girl kin ,THE COP ! let them beat billy ????? and help cover it up ????

more or less left him for dead ?????
do tell

Panther, WV

#19 Mar 21, 2013
who was the cop , give up the name , my IP can't be traced ...so u might as well tell what the cop's name "just thinking"

if u know more u need to spill it
secrets

Big Stone Gap, VA

#20 Mar 22, 2013
just thinking wrote:
Could it be that ole bill didn't die from an od but from a brain bleed that was caused by a bunch of people beating him up. If it were me and a certain cop who left him laying and bleeding I would be shaking in my shoes. Only time will tell. Let this be a lesson to you hot heads. Don''t put you hands or weapons on someone because they called you a bad name.
you are so full of yourself! 1) no cop left him there bleeding 2)his wife even took him to the hospital cause he wouldn't let the rescue people help him, and wouldn't even let the cop help him 3)that crap happened in like January

just seen him in the busted paper this week to for a DWI, so sounds like he had issues
friend

Travelers Rest, SC

#21 Mar 24, 2013
get real wrote:
spreading rumors ,get real ...just asking what happen not spreading any thing dumb a##
i didnt say YOU was spreading rumors. it was meant in general dumb a$$. these threads can get nasty. dont u think his loved ones have been through enough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appalachia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is The Magnolia closing? 15 hr truth hurts 17
Lori n Ray Tue Mickey D 8
Place to rent -- not income-based Tue newinnorton 1
triangle Jul 28 Sml 2
What girl in wise county has the biggest butt Jul 28 ttt 13
Missy Thacker (Dec '14) Jul 27 Jack45 6
Hey sweet pus Jul 27 Your husband 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Appalachia Mortgages