I want Derek Christian
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Star Struk

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jun 10, 2011
Is he big down there, good in bed, and hairy, ooh i would love that. SO ladies let me know?
Why

Nashville, TN

#2 Jun 18, 2011
Star Struk wrote:
Is he big down there, good in bed, and hairy, ooh i would love that. SO ladies let me know?
You r nasty
clank

Smyrna, TN

#3 Jul 6, 2011
he isnt really big down there. and he isnt that great in bed either..sooo yeahhh.
mia

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 27, 2011
clank wrote:
he isnt really big down there. and he isnt that great in bed either..sooo yeahhh.
sounds like your a w hore.
abc

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2011
Just because someone has sex doesn't make them a w hore. If so then everyone would be. And if you haven't heard, derek does get around.
matress man

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Oct 12, 2011
abc shut up and go learn ur xyzs
abc

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2011
Maybe you should go learn yours..considering you can't spell *mattress*
shadow blade

Brentwood, TN

#8 Oct 27, 2011
abc wrote:
Just because someone has sex doesn't make them a w hore. If so then everyone would be. And if you haven't heard, derek does get around.
you gotta be some sorta wh*re to get on topix talking about it dummass
abc

United States

#9 Oct 28, 2011
I am far from it. I went to school with derek, I never said I slept with him..and big deal I'm not the one who started this, I just posted my opinion, if you don't like it then don't get on here and read it.
ask his wife

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Nov 20, 2011
Maybe you should ask his wife if you can have him... Why do people always want to be with a taken man.... Grow up w*ores.... Find your own!!!
reality

Natural Bridge, VA

#11 Nov 20, 2011
Because a married partner has a lot more excitement to offer maybe? It's the excitement and fun of the hunt, deception and feeling of having done something that no one else can...
Run While You can

Magee, MS

#12 Nov 28, 2011
Mus be Sarandon....she tryin to sleep w her cuz now?
gee

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2011
derek isn't married..and honestly don't see why anyone would want him.
Honest

United States

#14 Jun 26, 2012
gee wrote:
derek isn't married..and honestly don't see why anyone would want him.
No he isn't married but he is engaged. You obviously don't know a damn thing about Derek because if you did, you would know that he is a amazing guy. He puts 100% into a relationship. He's always faithful, he treats his fiancee right, and he would do anything for her because he loves her more than anything in this world. He's perfect. You have no right to judge him and say that you "honestly don't see why anyone would want him" because you don't know a fucking thing about him. You may know rumors but you need to remember that rumors are made by people whose lives are so pathetic and miserable that they have nothing better to do than get on Topix and post stuff about other people just to amuse themselves, such as youself. So before you go running your mouth about someone based on what you've heard, actually get to know them and you might see what an amazing person they are.#truth
Know so little

United States

#15 Jun 28, 2012
If you knew so much, then you'd know he got fired from te Payless for coming to work high. His fiancée also had to abort their unborn child! Also, did he tell you how he cheats? Ask him about kayla cliffton from Appalachia!
is this my man

United States

#16 Jun 10, 2013
Was he from san deigo
Tiffany Brooks

Easley, SC

#19 Oct 5, 2013
Know so little wrote:
If you knew so much, then you'd know he got fired from te Payless for coming to work high. His fiancée also had to abort their unborn child! Also, did he tell you how he cheats? Ask him about kayla cliffton from Appalachia!
I find this so funny ! You know nothing about me so you need to keep my name and my fiancées name out of your mouth ! If you weren't such a pussy then you would post your real name . Then again you probably don't want your ass stomped . He never slept with Kayla either , that bitch is a fucking liar . I was here when she was here trying to get with his brother Billy . Derek denied her skanky ass so she tried to work her way through the family ! So , until you get your facts straight and decide to post the truth on here or be a "woman" and post your real name don't say anything at all ! Thanks .
a close friend

Norton, VA

#20 Oct 10, 2013
hhhmmm where should i start on this one first off tiffany he sleep with her it was last november up at inman villlage apartment 3 i think which if you rember is farrahs old apartment if you want i could give you names of people up there that nite and long have you 2 been together?because guess what hes been constantly messasing her for the past 2 years ask her fiancee shes let him read them at one point he got on there when he asked her to have a threesome did you know about that but why would she or any other girl hes cheated on you with lie why would she risk her relationship of 3 years with whom she has a family with for a lie.the truth is they were going through a rough patch they were fights that nite she went to farrahs guess who was there but at least she had the honesty and the balls to tell her partner unlike yours lying to you more details after she told him they got in a fight in which he took her car got arrested and went to jail for it at the end of november they both were going through alot
a close friend

Norton, VA

#21 Oct 10, 2013
she didnt know if the could work it out once he was in jail so she went on dates and yes hungout with billy because hes a nice person but that didnt go no where then when brett got out you mustve got sent off agai or so thats what he told her and said he needed someone but she told him no she told brett what had happened and they working on things ask him about all of that most people know this and that wasnt the only time he cheated youve cheated on also so say some girls you were arguing on fb with which was funny because you act like a badass but they busted you out and made you look like a pusss she told ur so called wonderful bf kissed her but aftr all your talk of whooping them you siad if they didnt stop you were going to file harrassment charges haha so before you go running your mouth about kayla your man needs to tell you the truth hun so she aint the skanky one looks like he is so thank you 4 letting me bust this out because kayla dnt get on to that some trash was talking trash cuz she works all th
a close friend

Norton, VA

#22 Oct 10, 2013
all the time along with being a good mother so why dont you just go do some more pills and lay in the tanning bed some more so this time you wont need to abort your baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appalachia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My prince 15 hr I miss you 2
Huck Hunnicutt Tue curious 4
Huck hunnicutt died Apr 16 Sadden 4
Bloodgood (Mar '17) Apr 11 Wise One 6
Brownies cafe Apr 11 A Town Attorney 4
brooke and david thier (Nov '10) Mar 24 JustAguy 61
Mountaineer hunt club (Nov '16) Mar '18 Gray 7

Appalachia Jobs

Personal Finance

Appalachia Mortgages