Anonymous

La Vergne, TN

#1 Jun 21, 2011
what do you think about her?
ejs

Washington, NJ

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Well, I don't really know her. Tell me about her. What is YOUR opinion. Do you want to get her in bed but you're afraid that people will make fun of you? Do you think she's too attractive and you have no chance? Let us in... give us your inner thoughts and feelings about Chasity Long, and then maybe... just maybe... we can give you an informed opinion.
Anonymous

La Vergne, TN

#3 Jun 22, 2011
no why is it easy to get into her pants?
Chasity

La Vergne, TN

#4 Jun 22, 2011
WTF????? why is my name on here.. I haven't done anything... and who ever put it on here needs to f*cking take it off now.. and to who ever Hatterzz is no its not ok so f*ck off and leave my name out of this sh*t...
whatever

Nashville, TN

#5 Jun 23, 2011
chasity you want people to talk about you think you are hot i have news for you YOUR NOT
Chasity

La Vergne, TN

#6 Jun 23, 2011
Umm idk who you are.. but you need to get a life i dont want people to talk about me or i wouldn't have gotten pissed.. so get a clue and news flash you obvisly dont know me or you would know that i dont think im hot... and instead of being a pussy why dont you put your real name on here....
greenbay

Paducah, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2011
chasity is a nice girl & she is pretty hot for your information i think she is smokin so keep her name outcha mouth!
Hatterzz

La Vergne, TN

#8 Jun 24, 2011
so what you know her then????^^^^^
no name

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Jul 7, 2011
She cuts herself. one week she in love with one guy the next week shes in love with another. she eats like a pig! she needs to lose some weight, or wear clothes that fit!!
Marise

La Vergne, TN

#11 Jul 15, 2011
really? I havent been on this site in a really REALLY long time got bored nothing to do and I see one of mt friends neames on here.. well dosnt seem like they wanted anything bad for her but to get to know her some. then some one runs there mouth look if you are jelous of her then talk to her about it show your name and stop hideing really when you get out of high school what are you going to do? really the way you act atm shows you wont make it and are going to end up in drugs with over 20 STDs maybe and btw she is cute because the guys she likes.. they alwsys like her back sho keep your mouth shut im not tring to be mean but really she is a nice girl and just relax people after school if you do not like her, you dont have to see her anymore ok? so stop and relax a bit
Marise

La Vergne, TN

#12 Jul 15, 2011
my**
so**
Friend

Paducah, KY

#13 Jul 15, 2011
ejs wrote:
Well, I don't really know her. Tell me about her. What is YOUR opinion. Do you want to get her in bed but you're afraid that people will make fun of you? Do you think she's too attractive and you have no chance? Let us in... give us your inner thoughts and feelings about Chasity Long, and then maybe... just maybe... we can give you an informed opinion.
you were stupid from the brginning! you are rude and crude and someone will get you back. chasity is a nice girl at least to me. grow up. obviously, you are a child.
Chasity

La Vergne, TN

#14 Jul 20, 2011
ok wow i havent been on here in a while.. and to whom ever no name is from norton why dont you put your real name on here.. and what ever i do to me is between me and noone else and i do not love someone one week and another one the next and i dont eat like a pig thank you i only eat one meal a day cause im tired of people calling me fat. and i dont wear tight clothing so i dont know what the heck your talking bout ok so keep my name out of your mouth and grow up.. and thanks marise...
arkgirl
#15 Aug 22, 2011
is your moms name penny and your dad johnny by any chance??
Chasity

La Vergne, TN

#16 Aug 23, 2011
No why do you ask?
Jax

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Jan 18, 2012
You guys are pathetic!!!! Is this all you guys do sit at home and make fun of people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appalachia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark and Rhonda 4 hr Redneck knob 1
High Knob Hotel (Mar '15) 20 hr Mach_1 9
To Barb Wooten that was at Norton WalMart not l... 23 hr DanWTL 1
Allen Brock Thu Noone 21
romanos Wed Bill 16
News Vandals strike Gap twice Nov 14 Harly Middleton 2
Erica Rose ( nay nay ) anyone know who the bab... Nov 13 Noone 1

Appalachia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance