Obama's Virginia Strategy: Kill Coal,...

Obama's Virginia Strategy: Kill Coal, Shrink Navy, Hire Bureaucrats

There are 72 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Obama's Virginia Strategy: Kill Coal, Shrink Navy, Hire Bureaucrats. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

President Obama's gaffe in Monday's debate when he told voters in the Norfolk area, home to the largest naval base in the country, that his second term plan is to further diminish the role of our Navy, isn't his only political weakness in the key swing state of Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
nick

Holley, NY

#77 Jan 16, 2013
real central va Marine wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you there.
Good lol
John

Las Vegas, NV

#80 Jan 26, 2013
KING obama has spoken. FCK america and anything american. Welfare is KING obama's #1 goal. Ah so proud to be THE KING Muslim in charge of the united states of FOOLS!
bubba

Godwin, NC

#81 Jan 26, 2013
It is a documented fact Big Oil and Wall Street have made record profit while the rest of america as faced record unemployment, record underemployment, and record food stamp useage. The Obama legacy trickle down poverty
Tommy D

Chicago, IL

#86 Jan 29, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it! The King has risen!

We are living in a time of greatness!

God Bless President Obama!

Employment up!

Stock Market up!

Has prices down!

White man in the minority!

Oh how I love my country!!
You're kissing the feet of lucifer. Call me a racist, what's it matter? You'll see, go kiss his feet now, little puppet.
why

Silver Spring, MD

#88 Feb 11, 2013
trickle down is a republican policy.you idiots have no clue all you can do is blame who is in there now,whether he is to blame or not.this country has been on the decline since the all great and knowing reagon broke up all the unions back in the 80s,if i remember correctly he was a republican.the rep party is against any and all workers period.they are for the upper crust and to me that means alot of you dumb bastards just think that you are a rep when you friggin really dont even know what one is,or stands for,just be cause something sounds good dont always mean it is,and just because ole dad was one dont make you one because he probably didnt know either.P.S.-its impossible to be a christian and be a republican.look it up fools.
Ben Grimm

Richmond, VA

#89 Feb 15, 2013
nick wrote:
<quoted text> Ya lol sorry but the point was it was not obama
but they would have never done it if Obama had gave them the clearance to do so. It was not the Navy Seal all by themselves. They done the deed and did it well but they are not allowed to just go in and kill someone like that without someone high up giving the ok
Ben Grimm

Richmond, VA

#90 Feb 15, 2013
bubba wrote:
It is a documented fact Big Oil and Wall Street have made record profit while the rest of america as faced record unemployment, record underemployment, and record food stamp useage. The Obama legacy trickle down poverty
That all started under Bush.But to be fair Obama has done very little to reverse it. Of course also worth noting anything he has tried to do tea party nuts in congress block it from even getting voted on. If we want to get the country back to work the tea party must go. I am not saying Republicans by the way I am saying the anti government tea party. They are completely blind to what damage they are doing to everyone. Even Carl Rove is trying to get rid of them.
In The Know

Mansfield, LA

#93 Mar 3, 2013
Hakeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!!
How I love to see the white angry male rant like a baby!
I love to see black boys shoot each other, I drive by the graves during service with Blue Grass coming from my two Pioneer 10" base speakers. I think I will get a CD of Bye Bye Black Bird and start playing it as I do a drive by.
ky spirit

United States

#95 Mar 4, 2013
gee whiz you are heartless aren't you? You must be one of them good moralistic republicans.
In The Know

Mansfield, LA

#97 Mar 5, 2013
ky spirit wrote:
gee whiz you are heartless aren't you? You must be one of them good moralistic republicans.
Actually I am a person who has made my own way for most of my life. I depend on nobody or no political party. I am past the age of feeling a need for being PC and for the record F-YOU.
bopper

Charlottesville, VA

#99 Mar 15, 2013
Kill coal industry? what would you expect from a devout satanist from hell, hope n change lol
kyspirit

United States

#100 Mar 15, 2013
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am a person who has made my own way for most of my life. I depend on nobody or no political party. I am past the age of feeling a need for being PC and for the record F-YOU.
and for the record- I would not f--k you with someones elses sex-organs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appalachia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hilltop and Joseph boys 36 min Michelle 1
Tommy Mullins (Oct '11) 5 hr Jmillertime 10
PV Shindig 20 hr PV Shindig 1
Woodboogers 20 hr My Opinion 3
Robin j Tue Hot under the collar 1
Donald Trump Tue jamesdeaton077 26
Wallens Ridge State Pen (Mar '14) Mon betty davis eyes 3

Appalachia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance