Dylan w lakotas bf
Haha

United States

#1 Dec 17, 2012
brittany f showed up with him to a party and i hope lakota whoops her a$$ someone needs to tech that hoe a lesson?!:)
tone

United States

#2 Dec 18, 2012
I doubt this is true considering D works night shift, and he knows kot would whoop HIS a$$!!
Lakota Gibson

Wise, VA

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Wow, you people really have nothing better to do. That is pathetic!
what

Old Fort, NC

#4 Dec 18, 2012
is it true because i heard the same ish. lakota if it is, PLEASE smack her up and down wise county. she done slept with big stone appy and pennington. lol if not then too bad. wouldve been a great thing for wise county to see.
brittany

New Port Richey, FL

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Haha wrote:
brittany f showed up with him to a party and i hope lakota whoops her a$$ someone needs to tech that hoe a lesson?!:)
if some one needs to then y dont u bitch grow so balls
stfu

Richmond, VA

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Wow, it is really sad that people have such sad lives of their own that they feel the need to create drama for others & hurt people. Grow up.
brittany

New Port Richey, FL

#8 Dec 18, 2012
yea i no iam 6 months pregnant an dont say
shit to anyone or go any were but yet lil bitches still want to start drama!
friend

Wise, VA

#9 Dec 18, 2012
I hope you aint referring to lakota by calling her a bitch!!!!
brittany

New Port Richey, FL

#10 Dec 18, 2012
me&lakota have done talked about this an no i was calling the people who r saying this bitches cause its bs me n her r trying to find out who is saying shit cause they need to get therw story right!"
wtf

Charlotte, NC

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Haha wrote:
Do you really not have anything else to do but start up bullshit? really? dylan is a good guy and he wouldn't do that. and he is always either at work or with lakota so when would he have the time, can you tell me that since you know so much? go get a damn life like forreal!
brittany

Monroe, NC

#13 Dec 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really not have anything else to do but start up bullshit? really? dylan is a good guy and he wouldn't do that. and he is always either at work or with lakota so when would he have the time, can you tell me that since you know so much? go get a damn life like forreal!
thank u!!
wtf

Pageland, SC

#14 Dec 18, 2012
brittany wrote:
<quoted text>thank u!!
your welcome. dont let this shit get to you, some dumbass who doesn't have a life is just trying to start shit up because they are either jealous or dont have anything else better to do
brittany

Monroe, NC

#15 Dec 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
your welcome. dont let this shit get to you, some dumbass who doesn't have a life is just trying to start shit up because they are either jealous or dont have anything else better to do
true thats what i told lakota!! this is y iam leaven this town next month to much bs drama for me iam 6 months pregnant and dont need this bs!!
mmm

Cashiers, NC

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Why was you at a party and pregnant?
brittany

United States

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Gave dylan a ride up there if u must no!!
brittany

United States

#18 Dec 20, 2012
brittany wrote:
Gave dylan an some other people a ride up there if u must no!!
why cant anyone in this town learn how to stay out of peoples lifes?????
ooo

West Columbia, SC

#19 Dec 20, 2012
Its wise county. everyone will find something to say about people regardless. and giving them something to talk about won't help, like showing up at a party, hanging out with.the people you do. no one is stupid nor blind and know things you don't think they do.
brittany

United States

#20 Dec 20, 2012
ooo wrote:
Its wise county. everyone will find something to say about people regardless. and giving them something to talk about won't help, like showing up at a party, hanging out with.the people you do. no one is stupid nor blind and know things you don't think they do.
i dont hang out with anyone all i do is sit home just cause i gave people a ride to a party means this whole plsces has to down everyone!! But idgaf any more got less then 3 weeks an iam gone from drsma vill;-)
kkk

Monroe, NC

#21 Dec 20, 2012
You hang out with Sam as much as you can.
brittany

Greeneville, TN

#22 Dec 21, 2012
kkk wrote:
You hang out with Sam as much as you can.
ok i think iam a grown woman i can talk n hang out with whoever i want n if anyone has a prob stop saying stuff on this bs page an grow some balls an say it to my face thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appalachia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori n Ray 6 hr Mickey D 8
Place to rent -- not income-based 11 hr newinnorton 1
triangle 11 hr Sml 2
What girl in wise county has the biggest butt 15 hr ttt 13
Missy Thacker (Dec '14) Mon Jack45 6
Hey sweet pus Mon Your husband 1
Vaughn marriage it's a joke he does not love he... Jul 26 va girl 42 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Appalachia Mortgages