Kourtney Bishop
Purple

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2011
Heard she's a nasty S L U T!
KMJM

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2011
She is one of tHe biggest pill hoes is appalachia, prolly even virginia. Anyone and everyone has hit that by now. Its soooo fishy and looks exactly like roast beef. She got a train ran her not to long ago up on boggs. I don't see why anyone would want that, even if they were being paid. She has at least 6 stds so I suggest if you don't wanna die from aids or hep c you stay away, ffaaarrrrr awaaaayyy! Have a nice day kb!:)
Candy

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Feb 23, 2011
Let her papaw Red find out who you are & you will be sorry you said this stuff!! Courtney is not nasty, somebody is just jealous!!!
kourtney b
#4 Mar 14, 2011
wow. im so glad to have made it on topix again! to me it seems like people are scared to tell me what they think...in person. keep it up. im gettin a pretty good laugh out of this!
Anonymous

Madison, TN

#5 Mar 14, 2011
bishop thats pretty funny
mics on

Roanoke, VA

#6 Apr 10, 2011
Yeah everyone is scared there talking about you on topix,there scared even though they are talking about you.
hah

Mount Juliet, TN

#7 Dec 28, 2011
so.. apparently someones jealous and afraid to get they're ass kicked or kourtney already beat your ass that's why you have to come to topix to talk about her
so right

Nashville, TN

#8 Dec 30, 2011
hah wrote:
so.. apparently someones jealous and afraid to get they're ass kicked or kourtney already beat your ass that's why you have to come to topix to talk about her
Go... Kourtney! Chicken crap and bs!
Bubby

United States

#9 Dec 31, 2011
I got that a few years back..love to gget it again
Skoal

White House, TN

#10 Feb 5, 2012
KMJM is Karissa Wagners
doesnt matter

Vinton, VA

#11 Jun 14, 2012
sad about the guys she dates. braxton is a sorry piece of shit who used pills im sure but i know for a fact he would shoot up, 4 foot tall of nothing but shit. also the new guy is a woman beater, guess thats the mexican in him coming out. hunny you could do better. all these older guys going after a girl whos old enough to be their little sister, fucking gross.
bitch

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2012
She's a pill hoe like her mom. And her dad is A big pothead who can't keep a job. So I doubt shes gonna be nothing more than a reflection if her stupid parents.
Stop

Wise, VA

#13 Dec 19, 2012
Why don't you talk about someone different for awhile. Seems like the ones that should be talked about never are. For some reason everyone thinks they are a good person and they wouldn't believe what they are really doing!!!
so much for humanity

Wise, VA

#14 Dec 30, 2012
God let it die.. if her and her family are nothing but pieces of sh-t then why mention them? and its f-cked up that she be judged at all much less being judged by her parents?? Something that she cant do a damn thing about even if she wanted too.
Gee

Norton, VA

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Her grand parents have raised her & they are good people.
APPPPPPPPPALACHI A

Coeburn, VA

#16 Jan 29, 2013
I think she is a hottie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appalachia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I didn't do Anything 7 hr leken 1
Richard Quillen (Jan '12) 11 hr -xman 21
nathan gardner 15 hr Timbo 12
Looking for male Pomeranian , to breed with my ... (Jan '11) Sat Cindy 90
Woodboogers (Aug '16) Sat Boo I like wankers 21
Bear branch Sat Dean Ambrose 3
Appalachia Dead Town May 25 Hipster 7

Appalachia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance