Justina Freeman, Singer, Model, Actre...

Justina Freeman, Singer, Model, Actress, Corporate Healthcare Worker

There are 2 comments on the PRLog US Entertainment story from Aug 21, 2012, titled Justina Freeman, Singer, Model, Actress, Corporate Healthcare Worker. In it, PRLog US Entertainment reports that:

Aug 21, 2012 - Press Release Justina Freeman Miss Apopka Justina Freeman Platform: Feeding the World's Hungry Talent: Vocal - I Surrender Miss Florida 2007 contestant Justina Freeman was voted most likely to succeed in 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRLog US Entertainment.

prettiboiromz

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Wow you are crazy chic.Making fake post about yourself to reflect from your criminal history and the fact that you are a pathalogical liar and sociaipath is funny. You lie to everyone around you.
naki1016yahoo

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2012
stop kidding yourself.you may need professional attention. You are sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,419,732
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Not Documented 61,059
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Notliz 513,479
loan shark (Dec '11) 7 hr Carsmartguy 33
Advice Please 10 hr Jamie 4
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr Ironman3 98,171
News Mobile-home park residents still hoping for cha... (Aug '07) Aug 22 Changed man 18

Apopka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apopka Mortgages