Mobile-home park residents still hopi...

Mobile-home park residents still hoping for changes -- OrlandoS...

There are 22 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 19, 2007, titled Mobile-home park residents still hoping for changes -- OrlandoS.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The promises pouring from Robert H. Bove reassured residents at the decaying Palamar Mobile Home Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
okw

Orlando, FL

#1 Aug 19, 2007
Hey Willie the mechanic - Bove has "proved" himself over and over to be a fraud. Good luck
Bud

Columbia, LA

#3 Aug 19, 2007
Perhaps the City does have a hidden agenda for this place, and yes the owner has a shady past but so do some of the "leaders" at City Hall.
Big Guy

Winter Park, FL

#4 Aug 19, 2007
There's a bigger question here that hasn't been addressed. Why did it take Orlando Utilities so long to cut off services? Why did they allow such a balance accrue? I had water cut off once cause I was one day over due. I think OUC needs to be questioned about allowing the bill to get so staggeringly high with some of these properties that there is no way the tenants could afford to clear the bill.
reeldeal

Titusville, FL

#5 Aug 19, 2007
how does the city get away with rezoning a private piece of property?.......Doesnt that have to be requested by the owner? Then why not change mine to farming because i have flowers and am growing sod like the Duda sod farm does...

Since: Mar 07

Fort Myers, FL

#6 Aug 19, 2007
I don't know if anyone who is posting on this article has ever seen Palomar, it is hell on earth. You see pictures of slums across the world, and this qualifies. If anything, the previous owners should be sitting in a jail cell for having property in such a state. I also don't understand why the City didn't just seize the place because of the sheer number of violations and liens placed on it.

I doubt this guy is legit, which just perpetuates the condition of the place, a last refuge for the truly down & out, cash only no lease agreements to protect the residents from the ownership...
andy

Austin, TX

#8 Aug 19, 2007
Don't Love Bove, he's a fake.
ricardo

Orlando, FL

#9 Aug 19, 2007
Bove is NOT a fake. He is a REAL shyster, and anybody with half a brain, including people at the city, can smell him a mile away. The shame of this story is that the residents of Palamar don't have alternatives. The next housing option for most of them is their car or the homeless shelter. The guy doesn't even own the place and he's taking their rent, and they are too scared of the alternative to risk withholding.
carmine of baton rouge

Orlando, FL

#10 Aug 19, 2007
bobby bove's trailers are fema trailer full of formaldihyde and mold that fema got in trouble for in new orleans. the guy knows a deal when he sees one. cheep trailers, desprate people and crappy regulation of this industry. he is an investment genus.
April

Allen, TX

#11 Aug 20, 2007
I am in a mess with Robert Bove and anybody that meets him should run in the other direction!!! We have been paying rent for 8 months and not one payment has gone to the bank so the house is foreclosing and we have to move!! Thanks Robert!!!
John

Leesburg, FL

#12 Aug 20, 2007
Its just really sad that this person has anything to do with these types of properties, and that hes not still sitting in jail for being a chronic cheat and scam artist.

The fact that hes out & free is proof that the bench is a mess.

The fact that hes been lent any money is proof that lenders are a mess.

The residents, when hes doubtless sent back up the river, will soon find themselves in another mess.

Running a MH Park is a unique and complex job, and carries with it enormous regulatory oversight by the state. Mr. Bove, who is clearly incompetent and has no stated experience dealing with MH Parks, should have had the good sense to stay away and let someone with competent experience and a solid plan in place deal with the situation effectively.

It's a shame- and a problem.
PARK MOM

Winter Haven, FL

#14 Aug 20, 2007
This shows me Bove is a fake he told me a week ago he was aproved for 2 trailers to be put in and now he cant??? he is trashing out trailers with out a permit...he is not fixing the homes.. they started on my house and then stoped and mine is code enforcement involved
today is the dead line to fix my house it's 4:30 pm and i see no one i dont know how he is buying a park that has not been forclosed on yet.
oh and Willie the mechanic you are a great man but face it it's not going to get any better than this
robert bove

United States

#15 Nov 6, 2007
you all have no ideal what the hell your talking about the city is doing every thing to slow down us from fixing the problems and as far as the guy that has been paying us rent we are the management company and the owners tell us what they want to do so we can only do what they want us to do the company has been in business for over 18 years so you all don't have any clue what the hello your talking about if you want know the real story when call the office we answer the phones instead of saying things over the web like children
Angry investor

Chippewa Falls, WI

#16 Feb 4, 2008
Bove is a scam artist.
Plain and simple.
Why is he running from the law?
caught in MINN trying to go into canada - claiming to be on his way no NY.
Several warrants out on him.
LOTS of angry and credit-trashed investors are on the lookout for him.
SLH

Albany, NY

#17 Jun 16, 2008
'Bob' lived with me in Albany, NY for about a year back in the early 90's. He was a fake then, and he never changed. (In fact, he grew worse.) He's currently sitting behind bars, where he belongs.
jailbird

New York, NY

#18 Aug 21, 2009
He's done off in an upstate facility, best to move on as best as you can. One of the biggest
fakes that I ever met.
Angery Landlord

Newark, NJ

#19 Jan 1, 2011
Robert Bove is a scam artist, a con man, and a fraud.
He rented a house from me located in New York and gave me fake checks. He would not pay would not move out. We contacted the FBI and they told us he was a wanted man. They arrested him after a scene. He wasted a good amount of my time and money. Stay away.
not happy

Las Vegas, NV

#20 May 28, 2011
If anyone would like to keep up on when Robert is getting out of prison go to nysdocs.docs.state.ny.us this is N.Y. State department of correctional services.go to inmate look up, First name Robert last name Bove ID#08A1061. all info will come. Parole hearing date is 9/2012. I think as many people as possible should wright the NY state parole hearing board ( use inmate #08A1061 on all letters) and ask that Mr. Bove not be let out of of prison for what ever you believe. I will be doing this
FYI Parole date/ earliest realest date is 1-13-2013. But you see Mr Bove has gotten his GED in prison and will be released 1 year earlier (1-13-2012). PLEASE SEND LETTERS TO HEARING
Changed man

Albany, NY

#21 Aug 22, 2016
not happy wrote:
If anyone would like to keep up on when Robert is getting out of prison go to nysdocs.docs.state.ny.us this is N.Y. State department of correctional services.go to inmate look up, First name Robert last name Bove ID#08A1061. all info will come. Parole hearing date is 9/2012. I think as many people as possible should wright the NY state parole hearing board ( use inmate #08A1061 on all letters) and ask that Mr. Bove not be let out of of prison for what ever you believe. I will be doing this
FYI Parole date/ earliest realest date is 1-13-2013. But you see Mr Bove has gotten his GED in prison and will be released 1 year earlier (1-13-2012). PLEASE SEND LETTERS TO HEARING
He is no longer a man. He goes under the name Bobbie Alexandre Constantine. Still lives in upstate Ny.
Inquiring minds

Troy, NY

#23 Sep 19, 2016
Was Robert bove a cross dresser, or a. Tranny? And could he sign as if he was deaf
Inquiring minds

Troy, NY

#24 Sep 19, 2016
Is there any photos of Robert bove on the internet where I can go view them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 23 min Maverick 808 74,089
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 28 min Maverick 808 517,097
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min JRB 1,746,306
Looking for bisexual and bi-curious women in Or... (Nov '15) 4 hr Karma 2
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 98,713
One Word (Jul '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,619
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 13,204

Apopka Jobs

Personal Finance

Apopka Mortgages